Thread: HTC says that there’s no “death grip” in HTC Explorer

HTC says that there’s no “death grip” in HTC Explorer

Hello friends, I have read on the internet that there is no death grip in the HTC Explorer. I want to ask that it is true or not, or it is the problem with the HTC Explorer which is not having it. So please tell me about it and also if it is true then what is the reason that it is not having in it. Kindly please tell me about it and also you have some more information about it. Thank you.

Re: HTC says that there’s no “death grip” in HTC Explorer

I have also read it and I believe that the phone should be making good and also better for the user to use the phone, I think that the company is not thinking about the customers.

Beings were not feeling a whole lot of love for HTC Explorer - and its cousin T-Mobile Explorer 4G - but a report earlier this week suggests that the Smartphone suffered " death grip " points of fashion threatened to signal reputation acid flagship phone. We have been chasing for HTC official statement, and the company has come simply through: perhaps unsurprisingly, the official line on whether the browser suffers from a problem of antenna is "no"

I've had my Explorer about a month, Vodafone and I've had it since I'm having problems in and out of my signal. I've never had this problem with my previous phone, so a few days ago I got to the point that she was sick of not being able to make calls, whenever you want, so I phoned Vodafone. I said in my area that I live I cannot get a 3G signal and how to solve all my problems was to turn the 3G (hello a Smartphone), but anyway I have done this and I'm still having the same problems over and over again.

I contain no difficulty recreating the dead grip issue. I just cover the back of the phone with the palm of my hand; a Wi-Fi is almost dead.

Afraid I have to say that while the Explorer is a fantastic looking device with a large screen and the camera is absolutely terrible if you want to connect to a network to make calls or surf the web. There is definitely a problem with the quality of the signal, regardless of what HTC and Vodafone are saying. I had the computer for a month and have used it in several parts of the UK and no matter where I experience signal loss. I spent this afternoon with my old Blackberry Pearl on Vodafone network SIM card as I was using Explorer and I have had a rock solid signal. When I put the SIM back in the Explorer of the signal goes up and down (mostly down) and then off for a moment after which it then returns. If you turn on the Wi-Fi / Bluetooth means that the problem worse. After speaking to Vodafone have advised me that I leave it in a store and they will send for repair. I'm not entirely sure what you do to repair the phone, since it seems that this is a general theme of the specific device that is not my home phone.

They flatly deny unless the media or other upper body has received from him and investigating the exact same steps to block happened. Something that made me smile but I patted your back flat while writing this and my signal was for two bars :-)

I had my HTC Explorer for about four days and I hate to say that the performance definitely suffered from this problem. I bought a hard body glove box for this phone and 24 hours after using my phone's performance has been reduced to a crawl. I also had problems with foreclosure applications for no reason "strong signal areas." I did not know about the subject embrace of death, but I will try to eliminate the wing glove sleek body and see if that helps.....

I have also problems of signal coming from the wish that he had no problem sitting at the same place, the desire has a 3 bar signal then switch to Explorer drops to a bar

I'm actually waiting for my HTC Explorer to be delivered to me, but if all goes well I should have it tomorrow morning, but I have had experience of 7 months with his brother, the Desire HD and I was in the Vodafone network for 6 months. My desire Vodafone HD experience was exactly the same as the other posters in this thread, at my phone might be having trouble getting still one bar of 3G most of the time was made up of 5 bars on EDGE GPRS and maybe if feel generous. Sometimes I just put poor 3G coverage if I went into the center of the city or an area occupied, but still scales when I tried a bit of surf or check my emails, most of the time I'd try and find a BT Openzone hotspot if I needed a constant data connection and reliable. Then by chance I met my cousin and told me I could get a SIM card GiffGaff sent to me if I signed with him. For those who do not know if GiffGaff is a pay-as-running network O2, and 20 pounds goody bag was better and cheaper than the contract of 25 pounds that was rolling out the bombing through Vodafone, so I switched to GiffGaff and was completely surprised to learn that my phone now continuously gets 3G HSDPA signal. Even getting a GPS fix (a process that took the old SIM Vodafone about 2 minutes if I was lucky and 10 minutes of deception with the settings if it was not) was faster. Now I have a solution in 15 to 30 seconds! If your browser is not blocked nor has the opportunity to unlock - try a SIM card from another network.

I do not know how HTC can say that there is a problem here. The antenna is so poor in this along with a Vodafone service that makes my phone almost useless half the time. Seriously it can be false if many people are saying this is the case of browsers? Is there a way to improve reception, signal settings, the aftermarket antenna / back shells? Is the other entire mobile network provider brand so much trouble?