Thread: Way of outputting RCA from HTC Explorer for TV

Way of outputting RCA from HTC Explorer for TV

Hello friends, I have not seen any discussion, but one where people snobby and all, on the RCA output Explorer. Yes, all but one of my TV has HDMI. Yes, I have seen in the MHL to HDMI limited supply. No, I'm not better through HDMI. I actually want a way to output RCA from Explorer, because I have a head unit in my car that has RCA inputs. I have also the possibility of uninterrupted child-friendly streaming video. Now I'm interested in this type of cable for this purpose. Thanks in advance for their helpful comments.

Re: Way of outputting RCA from HTC Explorer for TV

I think the converters and adapters for this 'n' that have become so common that there is a natural tendency to believe that you can transfer anything to anything else. While it may be technically possible to provide "RCA" video output MHL, is there enough demand to make it economically viable? I do not know, but I guess the answer is "no." And while "HDMI" identifies a protocol-specific data, all the "RCA" conveys is the colloquial name for a type of connector. Both composite video and component video usually utilize the "RCA" type connector, and both are very different from HDMI in multiple ways. I'm not criticizing you for asking at all, but only say that (in my opinion only) an adapter to do what you want, almost certainly does not exist.

I was looking for the same thing myself a while ago Tues. Finally gave up, packed a similar cable nokia with their phones way back when. I loved him for the same thing: p car unit. YouTube browse the Internet and on a screen, while the sea is 7incu that was the dream of hope that this is what you are after, whether it is compatible with the sensation... we can only hope.

I think the converters and adapters for this 'n' that have become so common that there is a natural tendency to believe that you can transfer anything to anything else. While it may be technically possible to provide "RCA" video output MHL, is there enough demand to make it economically viable? I do not know, but I guess the answer is "no." And while "HDMI" identifies a protocol-specific data, all the "RCA" conveys is the colloquial name for a type of connector. Both composite video and component video usually utilize the "RCA" type connector, and both are very different from HDMI in multiple ways. I'm not criticizing you for asking at all, but only say that (in my opinion only) an adapter to do what you want, almost certainly does not exist.
    Thanks, I appreciate the response. I should almost certainly talk about the RCA composite and you're right in that regard. Sometimes I forget I'm on the forums, which had posted a question some time ago in a car audio forum and uneven in that compound and tell you that they say component video is not available on car radios. Well, whichever way I would consider that maybe for a car of this audio file looks like it could be part of the demand, since it seems more economically feasible to develop adapters to sell car stereos with an application that helps to share the video and audio. I'd like more than gladly risk in making such adapter, but since the technology is a kind of knew I could not find the technical specifications manual handling of loads. Thanks again for your answer; I hope that though they come with an adapter for it.

I'll do some research on this case because accidentally bought one for the Touch Pro, and USB is a USB to extMicro not the Micro can say that did not work. Other than I will do a few researches on this case to see if it would work....

Want to get the video from your phone to your car radio? How to watch a video while driving? Or maybe for the kids in the back? I audio from phone to car radio with 3.5 mm connector.

Yes, actually I get the video output from the phone to the car radio. Just as you would from your phone to an HDTV, but with RCA composite video instead of HDMI. Well, there are ways to show video while driving, but is primarily for moving or for children in the backseat.