Thread: how to sync Windows Phone 7 with Outlook which is not connected via Exchange.

how to sync Windows Phone 7 with Outlook which is not connected via Exchange.

Is it possible for Windows Phone 7 Syncing with Outlook that is not connected via Exchange?if this might come it will be better for users.

re: how to sync Windows Phone 7 with Outlook which is not connected via Exchange.

I suppose Zune software will be upgraded to do the majority of the job. The up gradation will take time but will be available to all of us. So let’s hope that it surely reaches our pockets.

re: how to sync Windows Phone 7 with Outlook which is not connected via Exchange.

I don’t believe, there would be "a sync along with a outlook" characteristic. It will openly sync with your mail account service via USB. There is No restricted sync feature for mail/calendar/contacts launched as I concern. Zune software will handle syncing songs/videos/pics etc. it’s better to try on new things.

I have been studying the sync troubles with Windows Phone 7 and Outlook .I am testing a 14 day test copy of CompanionLink meant for Google. It uploads my Calandar, Contacts and Tasks from Outlook to a Gmail account. Then with ease downloads to my smart phone. Therefore after researching it came to my conclusion that at this time I understand WP7 cannot sync desktop Outlook. I just had my Windows Mobile Phone so I can sync contacts and calendar together.