Thread: Nokia C6-01 Display is not working

Nokia C6-01 Display is not working

When I recently checked that my phone not having a problem in display. That unfortunately happen I don’t know why this should have a problem on my Nokia C6-01 display and it not also drop from anywhere, so how can display get the problem. What is the reason for the happening? So someone help me now let’s suggest me for these problems.

Re: Nokia C6-01 Display is not working

When yesterday morning that I saw that the display of the phone is okk but after sometimes I saw that phone the line horizontal is fortunately get a problem. i can able to use the phone since the lines of icons in menu but when I take photo isn’t get clear photo these is the worst situation that my problem. so some who like to help me

I believe that I have the same issue in my phone, only which I notice that the display lines on light background, in dark background don’t strange, so I realize this problem can be upgrade the version 025.007 symbian. I don’t know is it related or not. I don’t know we get solution without going Nokia care

So I am thinking that I will solve my problem recently. That after just realized that when I take a photo on my phone, it shows a line but when I copy this photo to pc I doesn’t shown any line all is fine. So I think this is going to happen due to I change the display.

From the long time I am sure that we have same problem. That your display is broken? But I leave my phone to Nokia care for change the cell so I wait for 15 to 50 days but till did not tell me what is the problem.

If your phone is under warranty (2 years after purchase) they should fix it with no costs for you. I'm more concerned about running out of the phone and afraid to spoil it for repair. I don't know if i have spare time for Nokia Care... and I haven't got much money. I’m really nervous for that problem, because i know nokia is the biggest phone's company.