Thread: How can I to clear market search history in HTC Explorer

How can I to clear market search history in HTC Explorer

Is there any way possible to clear the market search history but it should not be third-party app if possible now I already did some home work on this but ther answer that I have been found regarding instructions on clearing this data is actually somewhat wrong I tried my self so some one here can guide me the proper way to doing so I would be really glad

Thanks

Re: How can I to clear market search history in HTC Explorer

I know the way of doing so hope that would help you those are

1) When seeing your home screen, press menu -> settings -> applications -> manage applications and then scroll down unless you locate market.

2) Choose market, and then push clear data that it it’s done 3

No man I am unable to make your method work now tried that with the 'clear data' button did not highlighted consequently I can't clear the history. Does anyone have any suggestions

Restart then try it once more. Don't get puzzled by your history and the predicted dictionary moreover if that did not work then I cannot advise something besides as the above work for me regretted but perhaps somebody else may know or I can propose app actually Found an app called market history manager which complete the task on my HTC Explorer

If you contain root access, it seems that you be able to delete /data/data/com.android.vending/databases/suggestions.db. I have to restart for this to be successful. I haven't notice any problem after doing this. The file appear to be recreated by the market app. Or else you can use the HistoryEraser app which will remove the Market app search history on the HTC EVO 4G. It will as well remove a lot of additional things that are hard to remove otherwise. MarketHistoryEraser is a like app by the similar author but is for Android 1.5 consumer

HistoryEraser app is immense,, it clean Google maps with no having to uninstall updates, and it clean market search, and browser search, every calls, it’s a great util. going to make use of this every day at the present

Use the app suggested by you worked perfectly will with me HistoryEraser is actually proved to be the life savior thanks