Thread: Samsung Galaxy R restarts automatically

Samsung Galaxy R restarts automatically

I am using Samsung Galaxy R but I am having some problem with that. Actually this is getting restarted without any reason. It happens two to three times a day. I am not getting that what is the reason for this. Can you please help me to get out of the issue.

Re: Samsung Galaxy R restarts automatically

There might be some problem with the memory card that you are using with that. I am not very sure regarding this but if ou want then you can chech that very easily. Just remove the memory card from your device and then try to make ue of your Samsung Galaxy R without the memory card. If this time, it does not shows that issue then it will be confirmed that the problem is with the card. Now format the card completely either from some other phone or with your computer. Good luck!!!

You can try to do the soft reset to your phone and see if that can help you lto get the issue resolved. If that failed to work for you then only you can move on to the hard reset. But ensure that this is the last option that you are trying.

As you bought this device recently then I am quite sure that this is under warranty and if that is the case then you can visit the dealer of the phone again and ask them about this. They will surely help you but if they failed to do that then you can di rectly contact to the manufacturer and they will tell you the reason for this or the way to troubleshoot that.