Thread: Unable to do mms setting on Nokia windows phone

Unable to do mms setting on Nokia windows phone

I understand that a window phone does not allow you to edit mms setting in your phone does Nokia developer is working on them. so please any one recommend me that when the mms problem can be solve out because I don’t able to send a picture msg to send any of the friend the service provider is not allow us to send the picture message.

Re: Unable to do mms setting on Nokia windows phone

For the windows OS phone does it support bydefault mms setting, and there will not have any configurations tools available in android market place. You need to change the mms setting only when you change the simcard it operate from your phone.

When I tried to use an Airtel simcard and register online configure. The setting for mms is totally free but you need to pay some charges at the time of sending the message the charges is also fixed for the multimedia message. But when I am using in different phone it not allow me to work on another phone.

As I got a recommend from many Airtel user that told me that I wouldn’t work on HTC phone why these problem having in HTC. And I haven’t subscribed to my airtel online, I don’t remember probably about something will charge or can anyone will check and confirm me

Actually I want to activate mms setting in my nokia lumia phone and the model no is Nokia Lumia 800 so I am tried to do and send a picture message it not allow me to send the message I also send a message on 121 but I didn’t get any reply so any one help me to how configure my mms setting on my cell

I have a mobile phone which have a browsing capability available on my phone and have a separate mobile configuration adding an mms that doesn’t work. Since when I connect to my work on airtelmms.com and after setting on mms to my working

when actually I am working on some Development kit of GSM/GPRS to send the MMS, I am using the Airtel and vodafone sims, I can able to send the MMS from mobile to mobile, but when i remove the sim and place it in the Development kit and trying to send the MMS it is not sending the MMS, showing the Error Network time out, when I contacted the customer care of airtel and vodafone nobody knows the configuration they tell it is possible only through the mobile out through any kit ,but the same thing is working in China and the franc, can you guide me regarding this?

I have been using Airtel online since from last two years. Now I got a latest mobile (Micromax Q3) and Airtel sent me the Mobile Office and Airtel Live settings, but not Airtel Online. Just came here through Google looking for airtelwap.com. The settings specified by that user are the correct one for Airtel Online, and I have it working on my mobile now.