Thread: No longer able to developer unlock your windows phone After doing Mango update

No longer able to developer unlock your windows phone After doing Mango update

I heard about the Mango update which are No longer capable to developer unlock the windows phone. Is that true or if it is true then they had solution on this? Please let me know about this situation. Thanks in advance.

re: No longer able to developer unlock your windows phone After doing Mango update

One possible cause for this might be that you no longer have some ‘cell phone unlocks’ outstanding. Most manufacturer accounts are permissible to release three cell phones for testing and development purposes, and your cell phone had to be unlocked earlier than you could carry on with the Mango update procedure. However, we have been examining that post-Mango people are no longer talented to deploy their applications to the cell phone. It might be achievable that you require to ‘unlocking’ the cell phone once more. Considering that you’ve unlocked three devices previously, here’s how you can open up one of those so you can attempt to ‘unlock’ your Mango cell phone: sign in to web site like create.msnd.com …. Choose ‘Windows Phone’ Under ‘My Dashboard’. Under the ‘My Applications’ tab, the 3rd item in the directory ought to be ‘Unlock your phone’. Get on the Link ‘Manage your development phones.’ Here you should be revealed a list of cell phones which you have unlocked. If you have hit the boundary (or still if you haven’t), then please take out the name of the cell phone which you presently updated to Mango. Later than you do that, wait 10 to 15 minutes, then try to unlock the Mango cell phone once more using the ‘Windows Phone Developer Registration’ device. If the release tool information achievement, disconnect then re-connect your device from the USB cable and you should now be capable to deploy your applications from inside VS2010 to it another time.

re: No longer able to developer unlock your windows phone After doing Mango update

I've updated my cell phone to Mango; I couldn't collect my system on it afterwards, for the reason that of the mistake: request launch unsuccessful. Make sure that the machine screen is wide open and device is manufacturer unlocked. (it was unlocked previous to certainly).I detached the device from the list on my application hub account, and because than I'm trying to release my cell phone,(I've checked and reproduced all the steps mentioned higher than), and I'm receiving the following mistake message:"mistake communicating with the manufacturer portal. Please set the accurate time and date on the cell phone, confirm the Internet connection and attempt again afterward (ErrorCode:0x64)" I'm from Canada, but my account is Serbia, so I tried the entire difference, setting the instance zone to Canadian and Serbian, also.

I was receiving a related error later than updating to Mango. In the Windows Phone manufacturer Tool for Registration it said that it could not sense my cell phone. Make certain Zune is functioning and has detected your (paraphrased) device. This happened after I not closed it previous to the Mango update. I was capable to determine this by going removing my cell phone below my account settings on generate .msdn.com beneath devices. Attempting to reregister my machine achieves something and I am intelligent to organize applications to it. Expect this helps somebody.

I can't manufacturer unlock my cell phone later than Mango 7712 update also. I uninstalled Windows Phone SDK and Zune, then installed newest versions that came with the Mango revive. Updated to Mango ‘7712’ OK, Setup cell phone Syncronize Profile in Zune - all mechanizes very well. They Deleted my cell phone registration information in Application Hub Profile. (Waited over 16 minutes previous to retry).Never used Chevron Windows P7 but checked Hosts file anyhow. But Windows Phone manufacturer Registration tool says "not capable to join to cell phone. Please ensure that Zune application is running and that Zune's synchronize partnership with your cell phone has been established”. I can't obtain any additional. I've rebooted computer and cell phone lots of times but still cannot obtain cell phone Registration Tool to observe my receiver.

Hello, I’m receiving the "not capable to connect to cell phone..." whenever I attempt to manufacturer unlock my cell phone. I’ve tried the whole thing optional here counting:
    1. inflexible resetting the cell phone
    2. Windows Phone 7.1 SDK reinstalling
    3. zune reinstalling (my present edition 4.8.2345)
    4. turning off Wi-Fi on the cell phone
    5. some computer restarts
    not anything seems to be solving this problem.

Hi,your answer didn't perfectly work for us. It only says: "Failed to join to device as it is manufacturere or developer locked. ..."This is our condition:We have presently only one device (Omnia 7) in our devices list on Application Hub. This device is now on Update which is NoDo.Now we have rationalized our HTC 7 Trophy to Mango and we can't manufactrer or developer release it any longer. Trophy was unlocked sooner than the Mango update and we could as well organize onto the device. Trophy is completely shown in Zune and syncronized with Zune. Also when we register the this Trophy with the Windows P manufacurer or Developer Registration application it says "Your cell phone has completely been registered.". later than this we still can't deploy onto the cell phone. And it still doesn't show up in the devices list in Application Hub. VS2010SP1 still says that the machine is not manufacturer or developer unlocked.We have also rearrange the cell phone using Settings --> About --> Rest Device. But it still doesn't use.