Thread: HTC Explorer reboots randomly and HTC sense not crashing

HTC Explorer reboots randomly and HTC sense not crashing

Hey all, my HTC Explorer restarted itself and after this it restarted once more after the few minutes ago. At that time I forget that what was I watching but I can say surely that I was not streaming a video and I don't really play games much on the phone. And today when I was checking the class buddy pro app at that time I see dreaded white screen with the green HTC logo reared its ugly head. So now here I can say that I am dealing with the both HTC sense reboots and also HTC full phone reboots. Is there anyone else who is also facing this problem? If anyone of you have the suggestion about this then please reply me back about that.

Re: HTC Explorer reboots randomly and HTC sense not crashing

According to me, you are facing this problem only because of at the time when you are using the apps and phone reboots, at that time it might happens that the some more apps are running there in background. And if yes, then try to check that they are apps on your SD card, if so then this will caused by them also not with the other problem in the phone. Reply me back about the result.

In my cause, I can say that my phone rebooted at least twice for no apparent reason. Before that just an hour ago it did it and it was just sitting there in standby mode, for that reason I have already send this one to the service center, if you not get the suggestion over here then I will suggest you to do the same as me.

Hey let me first inform you that I will never do another factory reset, this is because before this I have done this factory reset and I had the apps, the data, the android settings, etc backed-up with Back-up Pro and still most all the fine settings of 35 apps needed to be yourself re-done. And also after this factory reset I have to reinsert the al the songs in to the playlist one by one, for that reason, here I am telling that I will never try with another factory reset with my phone. Don’t even suggest me do this, because, I have done this before few weeks.

Ok, if you was going to try with the factory reset then at that time you will need to take the help of the backups, for that reason only they have invented backups. And here I think that since you have tried with the so many of the other reason but still of no use then you will need to do the factory reset again, and before doing reset you should try with the backup all the data which are there. And yes, you can also backup playlists, no problem.

Ok friends, thanks for suggesting me about this. I have decided to try with this and I will reply here about the result of this. I hope that after trying with this, it will not again reboot.