Thread: Battery life of samsung galaxy R

Battery life of samsung galaxy R

I bought the Samsung galaxy R from the amazon website of UK. As the phone carries good feature impressed me a lot. But one thing which has disappointed me is the battery of the Samsung galaxy R. I want to know is there any battery problem or is due to some bug. doing factory setting can resolve the issue or have to replace the battery.

Re: Battery life of samsung galaxy R

First I want to know what application or what kind of function you do in the phone. Because there are many reasons why your battery life of the phone is not giving much.

My daily use of the phone is normal as everyone do. If I charge the phone in the morning then I would tell that it would work for the 5-6 hrs. The basic thing which I do on the phone is the calls and the do some text , I use to play game very often , and sometimes use the net for the surfing. This are the things I do daily with my phone. So I don’t think the battery should consume more energy as compared to my work. I think there must be some different issue with the phone because my previous phone gave me good battery life then the galaxy R.

Even I have the Samsung galaxy R and my phone battery life is good. After full charging the battery of the phone I would say that it works till 2 days. I must say that the battery of my galaxy R is fine , I doubt there must be some problem regarding the battery in your phone.

See if you are using the phone as used it in normal then I would tell that your phone should not consume more battery. Since to check it out how much your phone consumes the battery then try out some test through which you will get idea about the issue in the battery. First charge your battery full and use it as you use daily and see that how much hours it works. Now match the battery life with the specification given by the Samsung and see that whether it meets the working hour or not. If not then you can try contacting the Samsung care regarding the issue.

Here are some specification of the Samsung galaxy R :-

• Comes with the capacity of3000mAh.
    • Has got the Li-ion battery.
    • The battery is toxic free which is approved by the RoHS.
    • It has got quality assurance certificate from the CE and ISO 9001
    • Battery is comes with the light weight and is also made compact.
    • Battery can be charge and discharge more than the 500 times.
    • Battery comes with the 12 month warranty.

If you are having the problems with the battery then I would suggest that you should try replacing with the new battery and see if your phone is now giving proper battery life or not.

According to me your phone should give the proper battery life, but you are saying that its not then I would advise you that if you phone comes in the warranty then try calling the Samsung support care and explain them about the issue, I hope they will try to solve the issue.