Thread: Not happy with the Samsung galaxy R

Not happy with the Samsung galaxy R

As I am using the Samsung galaxy R which I would say that the phone has really got poor performance. And I just fed up using this phone as it freezes in regular intervals for which I have to restart the phone and sometime also have to remove the battery from the phone and start the phone again. I must say that this is just a poor phone from the Samsung.

Re: Not happy with the Samsung galaxy R

I don’t think so the phone is having such a bad performance. As I have seen the phone with my friend and he is enjoying a lot. I think there must be some problem with your that’s the reason your phone freezes in between.

Yeah … the guy is right. I would say that whatever phones I have seen with my colleagues they have given me superb review about the phone then how could you face the problem with the phone. According to me there must some internal files which would stopping the phone to work smoothly and freezes at regular intervals. For this I would suggest you that you should try updating the os again and see that are is it able to solve the issue. I guess updating the phone would solve your issue .

Even I was facing the issue like you, for this I tried contacting the Samsung support and tried to solve the issue. So I would recommend you to do the same and see still you have the problem or not.

I don't think so it should have any type of issues like this. But as if you are facing the problem with galaxy R phone then I would tell you that you should calling the samsung support care as sometimes there are problems with the manufacture itself and as if the phone is new so there must be warranty for the phone. So just contact them and see that your issue is fixed by them.