Thread: Is 3G connectivity available in Nokia Asha 300?

Is 3G connectivity available in Nokia Asha 300?

The title says it all so is there a 3G connectivity there in the new Nokia Asha 300 phone that’s what the question I am asking here, do reply accordingly on the same, that’s what I am saying here. So that I can get some idea of the same.

I am very disappointed to hear that this phone is a S40 phone I am disappointed hearing to this however I would like to know if it has a 3G connectivity available in it? That’s what I am waiting for do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Is 3G connectivity available in Nokia Asha 300?

Yes it is a 3G device but the only thing that is lacking in it is a LAN connectivity that’s what I am saying here, so hope you all do understand what I am saying here that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. So nothing more to say here I hope you have got the appropriate answers on the same.

Ok I want to know if there is a HSDPA technology introduced in the phone that’s what I am asking here, since HSDPA does includes a high speed 3G connection that’s what I am asking here?

So do reply on the same I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Yes even that is there and with that you can ensure that you can get a speed of upto 7 mbps that’s what I am saying here, so this is what I want to say here. Yes the phone has some good connection features that I am looking forward to.

Still there are various disappointments in the phone that does not go well with the users that’s what I want to say here anyways I would not like to go in detail with that but still I felt that instead of introducing three models with the overall same features it could have been better if they had released some new high end Smartphone, that would have been a much better option for sure.