Thread: Specifications of Nokia Asha 300

Specifications of Nokia Asha 300

The title says it all now tell me what are the specifications of this phone if you can reply to the same then that would be much better for me that’s what I can say here, so can you all please brief me something on the same that would be better for me.

So please do mention about the specifications of this phone I am waiting for the response from you all, just had a look at the pic of the phone and hence want to know if it can help me.

Re: Specifications of Nokia Asha 300

It is 2.4 inches long, resolution is 240 x 320 pixels. It has a touchscreen and numeric keypad. A 1000Mhz processor, Ram is 128MB built in memory is 140MB. Expandable memory upto 8GB. Camera is 5 megapixels, radio: FM, Stereo, RDS. Bluetooth: 2,1, Usb 2.0 support and even usb charging is also included in that, so that’s what I am saying here.

I hope you did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you.

Here I am giving you the lsit of phone specifications
    - 2G and 3G network supported
    - Weight: 85 g
    - Screen: 2.4 inches
    - Loudspeaker: yes, supported ringtones: Vibration, Polyphonic(64), WAV, MP3 ringtones
    - Internal memory: 140MB, Expandeable memory upto 32GB
    - Data connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WLAN, Bluetooh, infrared, USB
    - Camera: 5 megapixel, Video recording.
    - Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
    - Downloadable games
    - Java support
    - Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1110 mAh, stand by time: 550 hours, talk time 6 hours, 24 minutes.
    So this is what I can provide here do have a good look at the same that’s it from my side for you.

The specifications does looks good that’s what I am saying here, I will surely go ahead and get the phone for sure that’s what I want to say here. I would have been much happy if someone could have briefed me through the price of this phone that would have been much better for me that’s what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    The specifications does looks good that’s what I am saying here, I will surely go ahead and get the phone for sure that’s what I want to say here. I would have been much happy if someone could have briefed me through the price of this phone that would have been much better for me that’s what I am saying here.
    The price of this phone has been targeted to the normal audience and is expected to be available at the price of Rs.6870. that’s what I am saying here. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same that’s it from my side for you all.