Thread: Is the Samsung galaxy Note screen 1080p or 720p?

Is the Samsung galaxy Note screen 1080p or 720p?

I was just wondering if the screen is 1080p or 720p? so what is your take on the same that’s what I want to know it from you all and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. So what is your take on the same waiting to hear it from you all, so that’s why do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

So do answer me out guys waiting for the reply.

Re: Is the Samsung galaxy Note screen 1080p or 720p?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    I was just wondering if the screen is 1080p or 720p? so what is your take on the same that’s what I want to know it from you all and hence do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I am saying here. So what is your take on the same waiting to hear it from you all, so that’s why do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I want to say here.

So do answer me out guys waiting for the reply.
    I think it is '800p' - 1280x800. Not exactly 720p for sure, so that’s what the exact rate it and nothing else, so hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all. Anyways that’s rough information that I have got for you all and anything else that you need to know about the phone then please do feel free to ask here about the same I will try and answer it out for you.

Don’t you all think it has a higher resolution then the one had by Samsung galaxy nexus? I think so it was offering 720p I suppose, so that means galaxy note is offering the best screen resolution till date! so what’s your take on the same what do you all have to say about it. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I can say here, that’s it from my side. Anyways waiting for the response from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Najjar View Post
    Don’t you all think it has a higher resolution then the one had by Samsung galaxy nexus? I think so it was offering 720p I suppose, so that means galaxy note is offering the best screen resolution till date! so what’s your take on the same what do you all have to say about it. I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so do reply accordingly on the same that’s what I can say here, that’s it from my side. Anyways waiting for the response from you all.
    Galaxy note is much squarer then the nexus and so what I think is that larger the screen the quality would dip to further extent that’s what I feel here, so that’s what I want to say here.

Anyways if it has been mentioned 800p then I must say that it has to be since they are offering much higher screen resolution then anyone that’s what I think here, so that’s it from my side for you, anything else that you need to ask then please do feel free to ask over here that’s what I am saying here.

Yes any phone having screen 80 pixels wider then we can say that it easily beats the nexus to a great extent that’s what I am saying here . If we compare the pixel density then I must say that galaxy note is a bit ahead in the competition that’s what I can say here, so that’s what I have observed here. However one thing that I have observed here is that in galaxy Nexus you end up loosing about 80 vertical pixels 90% of the time to the navigation bar as well so that also can be a side effect for sure.