Thread: Dump Rom+ source code+Android 2.3.5 for Samsung Galaxy Note

Dump Rom+ source code+Android 2.3.5 for Samsung Galaxy Note

Can anyone get me a link through which I can get the file if anyone of you all do have some replies for the same then do reply accordingly over here I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same that’s what I am saying here so anybody who has managed to get a hand on the same then suggest me some good names that’s what I am saying here, so hope you will give a good reply to the same that’s it from my side for you all.

Re: Dump Rom+ source code+Android 2.3.5 for Samsung Galaxy Note

Yes I have come across a file in some of the website do check out this RAR file and download it you will be getting the latest firmware and also the new rom for the phone as well, so it is a very useful file find it and let me know how was it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Yes I have come across a file in some of the website do check out this RAR file and download it you will be getting the latest firmware and also the new rom for the phone as well, so it is a very useful file find it and let me know how was it for you.
    Wow that’s a great tool that you have got here I will surely download it and will let you know what is the difference in the performance after getting this firmware in my phone, so thanks a ton for the same appreciate the efforts that you have given here.

Hey I am getting an error 403 when I try and run this firmware in my phone, what is the problem dude can you brief me something on the same then that would be better? Since this is a new file and hence checking it out is a bit risky thing for me but still if you can find a solution for the same then you can revert back to me as soon as possible that would be a much better option for me that’s what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you.

Ok if that is the problem then I would advise you to have a look at this link and get the file downloaded this one is a new and the latest one that I have come across and I am sure it will work out for you, don’t know what was the cause in your case that you all got a error 403 in your case, so what I would say is that just relax and get this new firmware it is fast and much more incredible then the previous one. So you all should have a check about the same and go for it that’s it from my side for you, do have a check about the same that’s it from my side for you.

Do let me know ok what was the difference with the both old and the new firmware. Waiting for the response.

Ok if that is the problem then I would advise you to have a look at this link and get the file downloaded this one is a new and the latest one that I have come across and I am sure it will work out for you, don’t know what was the cause in your case that you all got a error 403 in your case, so what I would say is that just relax and get this new firmware it is fast and much more incredible then the previous one. So you all should have a check about the same and go for it that’s it from my side for you, do have a check about the same that’s it from my side for you.

Do let me know ok what was the difference with the both old and the new firmware. Waiting for the response.
    Hey this new one does really work good and all thanks to you for getting us this new downloadable firmware thanks a lot for the same, appreciate your efforts for the same that’s what I am saying here, now I would recommend you all to get this new firmware it is a indeed great one.

Yes you have rightly said so and also if the rumor mills are to be believed then the phone will be available in the U.K. market today itself thats what i am saying, so a short notice to all get started with the source code as soon as possible, that's what my advise would be as of now.