Thread: Not satisfied with the Carriers and Windows phone 7

Not satisfied with the Carriers and Windows phone 7

Recently, I have heard that big event with Samsung, LG, and HTC all showing off new devices, but there I found no devices from the windows phone 7. And also I heard about that there will be the big party introduced by the Verizon for another upcoming android phone. But after hearing this all things, I am really very disappointed that we have not heard anything from the WPCentral folks either. What should we all can do in this cause? I am thinking to look forward to the Nokia World. What you all people will say in this cause?

Re: Not satisfied with the Carriers and Windows phone 7

Yes, I also agree with this that they are releasing more phones with the more features, but still I can say that there are so many of the people who are still looking to get a windows phone 7. And also let me tell you that there are very few options and no upcoming rumors of phones to a complany like Verizon. For that reason I think that you will need to wait for the new phones from the windows phone 7.

In this cause, I think that there is need to see more advertising and more phones coming out. And also for that reason I have also went to the sprint store and there I asked that when we are going to see the more windows phone? And there they replied me that mango is good but the arrive is over priced at 199.00. But, still I disappointed with that comment that they are saying that they don't refresh their line as much as android. And also I can surely say here that Nokia will have more phones out in 2012 that Samsung, HTC, and I am sure that the so many of the people will buy them, this will get momentum up for the carriers. What you other users of the windows phone are saying in this cause?

After reading all the post over here, I would like to say that it is similar situation to webOS. I am telling this because I am still a Palm Pre owner, but after this also I am thinking to windows phone 7 as my next Smartphone. But here with this also I am getting problem that is Sprints lack of availability is not helping me make the switch anytime soon it seems.

Yes, for this cause, I will say here that, I am just waiting on the Samsung + AMOLED HD on duel core LTE phone to come out, and I will get this Smartphone. And also I think that the Nokia is going to be a big disappointment, With nothing special, even the sea ray looks MEH and should have been a first gen windows phone 7 in this last year. And also in this cause, I hope that they are going to release more then one phone in the upcoming year.

I am sure here that the Nokia is going to do again some of their current hardware in the upcoming models but in all the honesty, and for this reason only Nokia users love this more.

This all things happens only because of the most of the people don’t know that what Nokia is about so they dismiss them. I am telling this all things because I am Nokia user form the starting and up till now, I am really very happy with this. And here I would also like to say that Nokia knows how to design and also present phones. If you all people are going to ask me here that which phone should I get then at that time I will say you that I will always go with the Nokia phones.

I also agree with the above post. I am also disappointed with the windows phone 7, this is because recently, I have gone to the Verizon and asked them about the prize and then they replied me that we have none in store and also they told me that since this is windows mobile phone then there only available online.

Hey if you went to the Verizon stores and they don’t helped you then for that reason I will tell you that when you go to the Verizon stores at that time you will need to fill out the comment cards asking for windows phones. And after doing this I am sure that they will really help you in this cause. And also I am sure that they will also give you so many of the other ideas about this all things.

Ok dude, I will also try with this and if over there I get any problem related with this then I will reply for that over here. And also thanks for suggesting me about this.