Thread: Getting rid of “polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1" in Spice Mi-410

Getting rid of “polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1" in Spice Mi-410

I purchased a Spice Mi-410 two months back and all items were fine till today. I redesigned my phone from stock froyo ROM to WellcoM A99 gingerbread rom utilizing SUTL3 (v1.7.4) and update course of action went smooth. On the other hand today when I was downsizing to stock froyo firmware.nb0 from Ardx reflect, utilizing SUTL3, I got a mistake and phone restarted and consistently I'm getting

• Incoming Download Mode
    • polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1
    • polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1
    • polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1 (continuous looping)

re: Getting rid of “polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1" in Spice Mi-410

It sounds similar to your vol up catch is stayed, on the grounds that the capacity on button ought to not put you in download mode if pushed without anyone else present.

According to me I think it could be it was a incomplete download or unfavorable ROM picture. Unequivocally evacuate battery, Keep your SUT L3 primed for installation and after that boot up phone and continue to introduction. (It could be preferred provided that you decide on wipe user information choice while installing.)You u preferred attempt some different nb0 index its surly the ace of disagreeable ROM as I too challenged it one time then I upgraded back to the gingerbread with and I chose eradicate user information then just this ace was when that I didn’t downgraded.

I am sailing on the same boat. In reality when pressed the power button the phone programmedly begin to give that mistake. When I connected through USB, pc and SUT both didnt distinguish the phone. SUT status "Phone not associated" Even following evacuating & reinserting the electric cell and connecting to usb, without pressing any button it began to give me "Incoming Download Mode".

I associated my phone through USB at this time but SUT dint distinguish the phone and nor by Win7. I did recognize Qualcom CDMA Technologies MSM driver working toward getting installed, but that would be every single, nothing happen when that. Surprisingly when electric cell is embedded but no catch pressed condition, the instant I associated the USB link phone programmedly giving the blunder msg. Yet I didn’t touch or pressed any of the buttons.

I have never utilized SUT LR for installing any ROM (being a linux user, cant establish XP windows software’s), following even SUT is demonstrating phone not joined even assuming that it is in download mode, this shows that your unit has endured some situation and its not case with the volume up button being stayed (got enduringly pressed).

I have just several inferences,

• -Take your phone to utility focus and describe some poop purposes behind such conduct of your unit and make a request for warranty.
    • -OR, consider a linux running PC (ideally Ubuntu), interface your apparatus to that PC and boot.

Re: Getting rid of “polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1" in Spice Mi-410

The extent that I am concerned the second strategy you might check the being of your inward space card/Phone memory. In consideration of, by associating phone to ubuntu in download mode indicates finish parcel table of gadget on my PC. I have taken a full crude auxiliary of my phone's inner space. Since it is visible for you then we would be able to displace your inward plate parcels with mine. However this is a perilous routine, this is the just alternative that we will be other side with is Service Center individuals states No.

Re: Getting rid of “polling, get oemsbl_mode = 1" in Spice Mi-410

I visited service center not even put forth any inquiry or inquiries they reloaded stock froyo in my Mi-410. Unequivocally would have been wise to indicate the charge that would be it! My phone is working superbly now. I could be truly careful for upcoming few days to check the performance.