Thread: Is it possible to make custom ROM for WellcoM A99 (Huawei Ideos X6)

Is it possible to make custom ROM for WellcoM A99 (Huawei Ideos X6)

Can anyone of you help me do custom ROM for this; these models or devices are available in much country in difference names, such as
    • Cherry Mobile Magnum HD A400 (philippines)
    • Spice CSL Mi 410 - Slim (india)
    • WellcoM A99 (thailand)
    • CSL Blueberry Mi 410

re: Is it possible to make custom ROM for WellcoM A99 (Huawei Ideos X6)

Yes it is still good with SuperOneClick with adventure.

-There is no explanation to lose purpose, every last trace of this ROM is completely good, its not ported, the sum total of this are the same phone

1. -Yes, I never had lost connection error yet, I did have it with WellCom ROM and CSL ROM. I perceived this happen speedier if the phone is warm following drag out utilization.
    2. -Its a little preferred but I don't utilize picture camera much
    3. -Never had such situation

I could prefer to knock this up for support. I just bought CSL Mi410 which is a rebadged of this model in Malaysia and I could want to have tradition ROM for it by reason of the battery life device existence is by default is particularly bad

I even now attempted it, battery life vastly improved. One thing is don't utilize any battery life device recovering projects like JuiceDefender, its poop and done nothing to recovery the battery cell. Its much preferred to utilize set CPU and ticker it down, least 122MHz clock when screen off, 384MHz for day-to-day utilize and light gaming (Angry Bird and such) and full 1GHz when playing 3D games. At any rate now my battery cell would be able to final several days from simply one awhile ago. Still I trust for someone to mod this ROM, probably with more up to date Gingerbread bit or something.

• -Download the software update.
    • -Extract the ZIP document.
    • -Copy the file firmware.nb0 to your SD card. Verify it is put in the root envelope (not recovered in an organizer). Embed the SD card to your device.
    • -Power off your device.
    • -To drop in bootloader mode, press and keep volume up + down + power button until you see the image of the Android logo.
    • -Press ‘Home’ key to indicate the upgrade utility. Utilize the volume binds to select the alternative “Download nb0 from SD card”.
    • -Press ‘back arrow’ to affirm.

Update will begin. You are able to see the advancement of the upgrade while you hold up. Your device is now redesigned to its most cutting edge product.

Cherry Mobile has updated its ROM to 2.2.2; battery life device existence is route superior to WellCom 2.2.2. Its been 2 days and it still ave 70% other side, with some WiFi and motion picture looking at once in a while. In light of the fact that I'm unique I lack the capacity to post connection here but look at cherrymobile homepage. Installation guideline is incorporated also.

TQ for the point by point directions on the other hand is there a gameplan to reinforcement existing ROM. I apprehensive if just in the event that requirement to carry back to CSL the splash screen or diff interface

HI! nX3NTY can this Cherry form be Rooted with Super Once click as similar to the CSL. Look for you assist to clarify some stuff as contrasted with CSL

• -Do we lose any practicality such as the hdmi output display
    • -does the Cherry ROM tackle issues with CSL for example " data connection fail" or the sporadic screen responsiveness
    • - dark camera images
    • -Unable to install some applications mistake from Market.

I don't do any backup. I don't want to think about warranty. I get about 3-4 days with this ROM. Take notice I don't utilize it frequently, just few moments of WiFi in the morning and about 30-45 moments of motion picture for each day, and just on GSM lattice, no 3G, GPRS and such in addition to I just at 384MHz the greater part of the time unless I play games being as how its quick enough, regulated via SetCPU.

The Battery life is still BAD. I have even now flashed this Cherry ROM. Alternate situations like phone set up to cooling mode when running Titanium Backup and not fit to fix some applications are still there. Then again, I am unsure if the information will disengage yet as I am in the process of utilizing this as a spare now.

Re: Is it possible to make custom ROM for WellcoM A99 (Huawei Ideos X6)

Have you attempted to clear every last trace of the reserves and wipe it clean before glimmering late ROM? Don't look for it to keep going extended assuming that you prepare its whole emphasize, this isn't Nokia 3310. Whatever you do the battery life device won't keep up extended, but you might attempt to fit higher limit battery cell. I have looked that some Nokia battery life device could fit in this phone, and I found our nearby community advertises to a limited extent higher limit battery life device also (1800mAH as a substitute for 1400mAH). Some of that may fit model is BL-5F, BP-6MT, and BP-5M. The team name is Sun Global.

Re: Is it possible to make custom ROM for WellcoM A99 (Huawei Ideos X6)

I have instituted 2.3.4. To start with thing I test is diversion in light of the fact that I peruse that they help amusement appearance by a parcel in Gingerbread. I'm joyful to declare that it is! H.A.W.X now goes with accelerometer. Illustrations were more definite and moreover more liquid. Just attempted that and Gangstar, in addition to FPse PSX emulator. Gangstar, admitting that smoother it did get jittery from time to time but gameplay sagacious its much superior to Froyo.