Thread: Users get error while registering developer windows phone 7 devices

Users get error while registering developer windows phone 7 devices

It’s showing a windows phone 7 devices that is not registered with android place. So please return to users portal for more information about the error msg. the Microsoft have a wm6 in a android marketplace the view test result only produce the “error code 0x80040207”.unfortunately the support for mail is fail too, there I got an error has occurred. We need to detect an error while processing the page of you looking for. I am tried it again and again, from 3 different companies computer, or in two different language German, English so please any one can help out from these error?

Re: Users get error while registering developer windows phone 7 devices

I am trying to put into operation an upnp host device on my windows XP phone. So that I got an error: 80070005 while need to be registering the device using register running device method of I upnp register interface. That error means the ‘general access denied’ according to com documentation on msdn

So the link which above working for me that I got a support, and where I can submit to maintain request actually which I done 3 day ago. I tried from internet explorer ,Google chrome,Firefox etc that all the browser always get same error result : 0x80040207 and my profile is to filled out completely. That I already submitted an application for the android market place a half year ago

After some of testing the error massage: 0x80040207 is still occurs I also tried with different browser version 6,7,8 and also with different Firefox version ,and different operating system, and in all the cases I just found that an error we found there is solution did I got till right now. So keep trying to solve out these in windows phone 7 device getting issue.

When I tried with ski (stock keeping unit) it seems to be ok, that are may be a real apps ids! And the problem which I occurred only with my WM6 apps and after viewing with WP7 test result will be ok in the past time but right you not able test wp7 apps at this time. I hope this will help. It may be send me my test result via email. This would be nice and I can continue with my working

These entire error means upnp invalid document that got you a unique error codes .and error codes are not a unique across windows phone 7 subsystems. Same code can be having multiple meanings for that UPNP specific values can be upnp.h for all this particular error need to check that the document passed in xml desk this is not a part but actual xml. It is well xml document Unicode at all. And also make sure that the service description pointed by this xml file.

I am start considering the same subject matter in this morning... it been develop wp7 fine on the phone for a weeks. That I was told if you have troubles in deploying from vs2010 it get an access denied message then you can use the windows phone 7 developer registration tool to unregistered and then I tried to re- register and fix it the problem. That I got the same error code: 0x80043000...