Thread: Panasonic tough book cf28 is freezing

Panasonic tough book cf28 is freezing

I am having Panasonic tough book cf28. It seems to be freezing from past couple of days and also I am getting an error message when the device of mine is freezing. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Panasonic tough book cf28 is freezing

Looking at the problem which you have stated over here I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Is there any software changes on the computer? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer?

I wanted to tell you that you should simply press and hold the power button for the 10 seconds and see whether it helps you out or not.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should simply boot the computer into safe mode. To boot the computer into safe mode you have to use the following instruction.
    • First of all you should restart the laptop of yours.
    • Now start tapping F8 from the keyboard.
    • Select safe mode from the advanced boot by using the arrow key and press enter.

Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should see that the issue is persisting or not.

If the issue is seems to be resolved after booting the computer into safe mode than there is an issue with the back ground process which is running. So you will require to clean boot the system so that you can figure out the back ground process which is causing an issue on the computer of yours. Once you have completed with the clean boot the computer you can boot the computer into normal start up.

I am not sure but there could be drivers issue associated with the problem which you have stated over here. Well I recommend that you should simply reinstall the drivers on the laptop of yours. If reinstalling the laptop drivers are not useful to you than I think you might need to install the latest version of the drivers on the computer of yours. You can get the latest version of the drivers from the manufacturer site. Once you have download and installed the drivers on the laptop you should reboot the system and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

There could be an issue with virus and hence you should scan the computer with the best antivirus security program. There are lots of antivirus program available but I recommend that you should go for Malwarebytes. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. You should update the same with the latest version of the update. After that you should reboot the computer and try with the virus scan. Once you have completed with the virus scan you should simply reboot the laptop of yours.

I think you should reinstall the windows on the system and also update the Windows if it really needed to fix the matter of yours.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the device itself. Hence I recommend that you should contact the official service center and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim for the service warranty.