Thread: Why do you select Windows phone 7?

Why do you select Windows phone 7?

I you search on internet then you will find many suggestions as well as complaints regarding the operating system of it. Looking at all these, one thought came in my mind that why do we choose Windows phone 7 and what are the features of it that attracts you the most. I hope, we will have a great discussion over here.

Re: Why do you select Windows phone 7?

The main reason that I bought the windows phone is that I required to have a Smartphone. Other than this I needed additional memory as compared to my hd had. I did a lot search for this and found the Windows phone 7 interesting and so I went with this.

Earlier, I have user all the operating system phones like symbian, bada and android as well but this time I was thinking to use something different and so I considered the windows 7 phone. There is no special reason for this as I just needed a change with the phone. And my decision was correct as this is very good phone and I really liked this phone. So if someone over here thinking to have this phone then they can go for it without any hesitation in mind.

The Video Game Hub Windows Phone 7 is designed as an extension to the glory of the Xbox 360. This is good for the owners of this console and not so good for those who have a PS3, but no wonder that Microsoft wants to promote his own product. The first thing I find nothing more access to this area of the phone is the ability to customize your avatar remotely Live ID. The Hub Home screen also displays game trophies and achievements of each title and can engage in mini-games network games console specially adapted. They are also as many demos and full games exclusive to the platform.

As in the zune music player, the terminals under Windows Phone 7 have access to a system for streaming music and videos called Zune Pass. The file formats are another matter and Windows Phone 7 is once again Apple's footsteps natively because it allows just the handful of formats (MP4, M4V and WMV). There is no support for AVI, DivX or MKV. These files can be adapted and synchronized using the Zune Desktop software. I am sure that other manufacturers will soon launch their own suites of conversion as already happens with the videos in iTunes.

Microsoft has admitted that Windows Phone 7 had a bug related to location services, due to the smartphone which transmitted the data of the camera, even without the permission of the owners. The company had denied the allegations for some time, but recently admitted that the mobile operating system had a defect. The problem was solved however with the ' upgrade to version 7.5, known as Mango. I was thinking to have this earlier but this fact makes me to wait for the resolution of this. Now it is solved and I am going to get this for me.

I would like to tell you that there is still a "smaller version" of this bug, which occurs with Windows Phone 7.5 and that leads to release "Me" in the People Hub. "This behavior is not wanted and hopefully will be deleted with the next scheduled update of Windows Phone 7.5".

I was confused between Windows phone 7 and blackberry as I needed to choose one of them for me. I did a deep search for me and found that there are some of the advantages of the Windows phone 7 above the blackberry. Windows Phone offers you many advantages, including real-time updates from Facebook and Windows Live directly from the home screen, look with a single 'click', take pictures quickly and comfortable (without unlocking the phone) and customize the home screen.

There are many advantages of Windows phone 7 that makes one to purchase it. Here are some of them I am listing.
    • Xbox Live Games Play Xbox Live games and challenges from your phone to play from another Windows Phone from an Xbox or a PC.
    • Find a 'click': Tap the Search button to search the Internet, or your contacts. Also, if you want you can take pictures with the appropriate button and without having to unlock the phone.
    • Take pictures in a fast and convenient: One of the biggest advantages of Windows Phone 7 vs Android is that you can take pictures with the dedicated button, without having to unlock the phone.
    • All your photos in one place: Watch and comment all photos from your phone and your colleagues from a single site. No need to open separate applications. It is very convenient!
    • Use Microsoft Office for free: If you choose a Windows Phone Android instead of at your disposal you have Microsoft Office for free. Be productive from anywhere with Microsoft Office Mobile, the officer and not a 3rd party application.
    • Sync Wi-Fi: Besides enjoying exclusive games for Xbox Live and challenge your mates, another advantage over Android is that you can automatically sync via Wi-Fi connection to your music, videos and photos.
    • upgrade your status: With the new Windows Phone 7 as well, you can upgrade at one time the status of all your social networks.

One of friends bought this and I liked all the features of this phone. When I saw it then only I decided to have this phone. The main thing that I liked about this is the camera. Now I am having this phone and totally satisfied with the features of this.

I think that this is best phone to use for social networking sites and that’s why I bought this.

The best part is that the software you are using on your computer can be used on your phone as well. I am not saying that the same thing but there is always availability of the mobile version of that and you can install that on your phone as well. and the best part is that, it is from microsoft and I love all the products from microsoft.