Thread: Will Bing Navigation available in Mango OS?

Will Bing Navigation available in Mango OS?

I want to ask that if the Bing Navigation will be available with the Mango operating system or not? Currently I am using the Google Navigation with my Motorola atrix and I really like to make use the Bing Navigation this time. I will be really happy if someone of you can provide me some informative post for this.

Re: Will Bing Navigation available in Mango OS?

I do not believe that we will get that in some phone other than nokia phones. I am not having any reason behind that. I am telling this on the basis that. Nokia will possibly encompass their features exclusive to their branded phones. Also, I noticed on the Focus that it does not update my place in real time. It takes a couple seconds and after that moves my place similar to an inchworm. On my previous iPhone I could watch my position shift effortlessly crossways the map.

A WPdevpodcast podcast reveals some more details about the features that are included in the update Mango. Some services are Bing, Bing will include Audio that is a music recognition tool Shazam style and Bing Vision Goggles Google equivalent. In addition to that Bing includes GPS navigation Maps assisted Ovi products like Google Maps and Navigation.

The main innovation is the integration of GPS-guided step-by-step, with voice instructions. Unfortunately this option is as most of the features Bing. I would like to tell you that Live for Windows Mobile brings the functions of the Microsoft site on a dedicated customer like internet search, local search, mapping. All functions that are hallmarks of this tool are there. It is the same for the Windows Mobile client which is limited to a target English. However it is clear that this work will be used for Windows Phone 7. The free GPS navigation was announced by Google some time ago on the Android system and after that Nokia has followed the same and now Microsoft.

Yes, this is true. Bing navigation is available to that and I am very exited about that.

It seems that the next update of Windows Phone 7 Mango will bring a lot more juice than we thought and that is that apparently, Microsoft incorporated new features to Bing could be really interesting. So, as we have heard in the latest Windows Phone Dev Podcast, which had Brandon Watson of Microsoft as one of the regulars, the new operating system version will include a new feature dubbed Bing Audio to operate as it does Shazam, recognizing songs and allowing purchase. Bing Vision will use the camera on your phone to read barcodes and future roles exploit augmented reality. However, arguably more interesting feature is the addition of turn by turn navigation for Bing Maps. There will be other news podcasts native player or the ability to send SMS using voice commands without touching a single key.

Thank god they have changed to Bing navigation. I was really bored with the same thing all the times and I needed something different. It will be great to make use of the Bing Navigation.

Yes, Bing Navigation available in Mango OS and I am using this. So I can tell this for sure.