Thread: How to change the themes of windows phone 7 ?

How to change the themes of windows phone 7 ?

I have a handset which I am using a themes is green.and I am frusted from these themes it is over my head ever so if I will change any thing that it simple don’t like it but actually green is my favorite color,so like to change the themes different green look since I am working these windows phone 7 inside a HTC Trophy smartphone.so long I am using these is not wrong with this windows phone 7 but I like to change a set look of themes using bing image.i want to change the themes image on daily basis. Can it will be possible in this windows phone 7

Re: How to change the themes of windows phone 7 ?

There are many site which provide you a popular themes for your phone and one of the is bing2wall it is a popular application that can do this task in best manner and the application request for the themes it will be in form of 480x800 format.so need to download these software and try to access a kind of features of application

The bing2wall application wp7 builds it is simple for the phone to download and save bing today’s background.if you constantly searching on your wp7 phone then you able to see that the suprising background present on it that you need to install this application in correct manner,then you can now choose a different country than on your phone’setting.landscape mode info will help to you for setting in well manner

When I am presently using lime color of themes in my phone.so I need to change the themes color but it is pretty good the difficult is to change the themes every time I need a application that will automatically change the themes color so for that I need to update on my phone. I must prefer color like rather then blue, red, I still thinking microsoft should be give a color piker to select the color whatever we want.

The themes of this wp7 includes the transparent lock screen themes that you can use it. And the endup subject that the application file will help you to set the daily unlock screen themes.that may be work to do this task. Since the home screen isn’t loaded until the lock screen has been touched

I need to download the application from the official site like bing2wall application. And the task has been done by that official site to do the official site expert person that will provide betterdownload link on it. And that will work in correct manner. And just use it if you get any problem then see the manual of the application.so thinking I get best reponse from this process

The bing2wall type of application can help you to use these application to change daily themes of your mobile phone. The image folder of the windows phone 7 has supported to choose and save those images on specific areas on your phone.this facility only work on online manner this type of application has need to help properly set the required task by using proper way.

The official site of Bing also provides you an internal connection support with this application. You can also do this task in different way. When I am creating these themes I got an idea for the locking screen. And windows phone 7doen’t support a huge selection of option in the any of the area. That all you need to do is with multiply the color values by using 1.25 xs. That will happen alternatives application of the Bing2wall.that can use the number of tools present on it.