Thread: Is there hdmi support for Sony tablet s1

Is there hdmi support for Sony tablet s1

Does Sony S1 has as HDMI output. I want to connect this tablet to my Bravia Tv. My cousin is going to visit next week and she has this tablet. There are lots of videos and photos in it. Instead of moving them to a pc and then to usb I want some way to connect them directly on the TV. I am trying to checkout some photos on web but that did now show up whether it has a hdmi port or not.

Not his tablet does not has a hdmi port. You have to buy a separate adapter for that if you want to stream the content of this tablet on your TV. You can easily find a multi-port adapter through which you can connect the tablet to the tv quiet easily. The best thing about this tablet is that it is durable. You can purchase the adapter from the official website.

You have to buy the adapter only from Sony. If you went ahead with buying that from some other brand you might face issue with the compatibility. I had tested a few different adapters on Sony that does not work. Go on store.sony.com and buy Xperia Tablet HDMI Cable. This cost around $39.99. You can simply share the tablet screen on your TV through this. Second thing you can do is stream content through wifi . You can connect your TV to the pc and access the tablet content on wifi.