Thread: Need Task/To Do Apps for Windows phone 7 with live tile notifications?

Need Task/To Do Apps for Windows phone 7 with live tile notifications?

I am searching for some Task/To Do Apps that can be used with Windows phone 7 and it must have the tile notifications. I have tried with a few of them but that is not fulfilling all of my requirements. If you have any suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Need Task/To Do Apps for Windows phone 7 with live tile notifications?

You can make use of the Evernote. This is offering the most options for which the application has become famous. You can now create a note, attaching photos, details, tags, and information about your location, then synchronize it with your own account on the cloud and share it through social networks. It also integrates research with Bing, to search for items within the application, and on the web account. Evernote for Windows Phone 7 has recently been updated to version 2.0, adding full support and compatibility in Mango, offering all the features that most of the major update offers.

I am agree with the above post that Evernote will be the best for you. This is the great application that helps to keep an eye on what is important to remember and access them conveniently. This has come to Windows Phone 7. It's free and allows you to save notes in offline mode and is incorporated well within the interface to integrate Metro 4 panels with relevant information: Notes, Notebooks, and Recent Tags Notes, plus all the features that have become favorite users on other platforms.

There is one more to-do list application as Boxd. With the help of this, you will be able to pin individual lists with the start screen of your phone. This is extremely easy to use. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

If you search then you will get one of the software as My Tasks professional. This is the To Do app designed for the Windows Phone 7. You can say this as the simple and elegant To Do Lists app intended for the professionals. The app maintains track for each your To Do Tasks within one place. Making a task is easy as well as fast and all the fields are elective.

I am agree with the above post as this is having Minimal design and you can add or remove the tasks according to your need. You can also assign priority to the tasks. Other than this, it will be possible to sort and filter the task. Deleted tasks can also be restored with that.

I am using Evernote and that is working great for me. So I would like to recommend you the same.