Thread: similar game to age of empire for windows mobile 7

similar game to age of empire for windows mobile 7

Hi, I am using windows 7 mobile in which I have installed almost so much game but still the one that I like the age of empire, but still when It comes to that game as well I have almost completed all the levels in the game I have thus I am planning to install all such game which is actually similar to this age of empire but when I was searching about the same I didn’t got any such precise information about the same. Anyways please let me some of the similar game that I can download to my mobile and play whenever I want. Any suggestion regarding this would be appreciated.

Re: similar game to age of empire for windows mobile 7

I am not sure what are other games that you can compare with it, but let me tell you as the age of empire game belongs to Real-Time Strategy game thus if you wanted to have more games which is similar to that then you can have a search according to the phrase I have mentioned.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to play the game which had mentioned but along with that can you please mentioned which version you have played on your device? Because when I was searching about the same I came to know that Age of Empires III: Asian Dynasty is available to download thus if you haven’t ever tried it then off course this is good chance as well.

With some information about the game, Asian Dynasty enhances considerably upon its, previously pretty good predecessor by adding in superior troop AI and some grand battles. Extremely few corners have been cut to transplant the classic PC series to mobiles phones, with research, yielding, and the familiar rock-paper-scissors combat system making it across integral.

have you ever tried Townsmen 6? If not then I would like to suggest you that you should at least have a glance on it, after seeing its incredible graphics I am sure as you’ll amaze and off course you’ll like the game as well. See usually, mobile franchises are built around pre-existing games from the home consoles or PC. But The Townsmen series, in dissimilarity, is exclusive in that it’s exclusively designed for play on handsets unaccompanied. The most recent entry into the long-running city-building series is perhaps the most excellent up till now according to me.

And the one that I have mentioned that’s Townsmen 6 coalesces recognizable financial micro-management gameplay with the unstable environment of radical France to generate an involving and absorbing strategy game of the uppermost standard.

I don’t know whether which game you have played yet but still I would like to suggest you the best 10 games that you can have in you mobile and they are listed below.
    • AD 1066

• Romans & Barbarians

• Civilization IV: War of Two Cities

• Command & Conquer: Red Alert

• Catan: The First Island

• Mobile Battles: Reign of Swords

• Age of Empires III

• UFO Afterlight

• Sim City Metropolis

• Townsmen 6

Quite good guys, I am planning to have all of them. but still the thing that made me confused as from where can have these games? But really very thanks for the mentioned names.

have you tried Microsoft Marketplace ever yet, because I think that is the only place from where you can download almost all the content regarding your phone. I have mentioned the LINK over here and would like to recommend you have a glance at least for once.