Thread: Having Muffled rattle inside my Motorola atrix 2

Having Muffled rattle inside my Motorola atrix 2

Hi, ihave recently bought the phone as I have mentioned in the title and having very serious problem with the phone as whenever I just shale the phone It just started rattling. Is there anybody here having same problem with the phone, because I have used almost 5 to 6 phone but never ever got any such problem with it and that’s why I am just scared of this. According to me there could be some internal damage isn’t it? What do you think guys?

Re: Having Muffled rattle inside my Motorola atrix 2

see I will not suggest you to shake the phone rather you should keep it to one place only because the more you shake it will result in damage of any internal hardware which you are blamed for.

Anyways let me know If you turn your camera on and shake it.. .Do you still hear the rattle?

so according to you it needs to be repaired isn’t it ? but still the thing that I am not getting is like while I eliminate the case it appears quite wobbly even though it come out to be attached securely. Ohh, I am just stumped really. Anyways thanks for the prompt reply. I took the cover over and have a glanced, but nope, everything is very tight.

I would like to recommend you that you should go to service center and let them aware about this problem because see as mentioned above if you make use of phone continuously this way can surly damage other hardware inside the phone, thus just don’t use it and get the service from the service center.
    And as far as service charges are concerned I think you’ll get the service for free because you must be having warranty period remaining for the device, because the mobile is been released just now only so off course you must be having warranty for the device.