Thread: Do entertainment center feature available in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Do entertainment center feature available in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Hi, I am about to buy MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 mobile which is actually my first smartphone ever thus I am quite excited about the phone but still the guys who are having this phone please let me know can Motorola add the Entertainment Center feature back in while you plug in an HDMI cable ? in addition to this while doing HDMI mirroring, will it works very well for netflix and plex and many such application? Any suggestion for this would be surely appreciated. Thanks.

re: Do entertainment center feature available in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I would say the word that you have used refried to something else, you can google about the same but as far as mirroring is concerned Motorola Atrix2 has a Mirror Mode functionality which provides you access to your complete phone User interface on your HDTV after connecting it with the HDMI cable, as well as it offers suitable rapid access to the Gallery and Music applications and a few other choices through the menu selection while the phone is inserted into the dock.

But still I have heard that the quality used to differs during mirroring, is it true, and if so they why exactly? In addition to this I have also heard that the mobile wont contain any HDMI cable in it.

Does Motorola atrix 2 comes with HDMI cable?

so is it worth buying?

See as far as quality is concerned I would say it will vary as you make use of different HDMI cables. In other words the expensive cable you use, you will get better picture quality and yeah the phone doesn’t contain HDMI cable instead they have only provided data cable which is quite usual. But still according to me that should not the be the reason for not buying the phone, does it really matter?

Because see though you are not getting that cable, but they have given quite sufficient accessories that supposed to come with the phone.

Re: Do entertainment center feature available in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

You can have this phone as according me it is worth buying and as far as HDMI cable is concern you can buy it from outside.