Thread: is there any new icon in notification bar of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

is there any new icon in notification bar of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Hi guys, please let me aware about some facts as I am about to buy the mobile named MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 after a week and was thinking like it would be better if I just aware about almost each and everything about the phone. I have used my friend android phone which were running android 2.3 and I think that’s gingerbread, and when I was seeing the notification bar I got many Icons over there and they were quite fantastic, so can I expect more in the phone I have mentioned? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: is there any new icon in notification bar of MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I don’t think there could be any such icon specially made for this mobile, because it is all depend upon the operating system that we used to install in the phone and not on the phone model actually.

For an example we both have computer running widows 7, so off course you’ll also get the same ICON package that I have gotten with the windows but not more than that, until and unless you are using any third party software for the ICONS. Similarly here as well like if suppose you are using this Motorola atriz and I am using any other phone let’s say sony ericsson so off course you’ll get the same notification bar icon which I am getting in my sony ericsson.

- I am not sure about other mobile but still, I am also using the same phone and I have noticed the emergency call icon while you have no SIM card inserted in the phone. But as mentioned above we must have to assume as Icon would there at other phone as well, and that’s why I am pretty unsure about it.

I have the same opinion as the above as I am also unsure about this, but still see I have mentioned the IMAGE so that you can understand which notification Icon you can have with this mobile rather with gingerbread.

Very attractive, when I shut the Atrix Down and in the process I got the Typical "Red Zero with a slit in it" and not the older gray Icon with the "Red Cross" which looks nice by the way.

Anyways you can have some more ICONS like,

Again with this I would say this is just a hunt which is actually clogged that we need to reveal by our own self, and see as got the mobile you’ll come to know about all such Icons.

It seems like the phone is quite worthy to have, and to the top most user I would like to say as computer and mobiles both are different things, as the mobiles resolution, its dimensions everything matters when it comes to user interface, so off course we can expect other ICONS as well.

Ok, have read all the icons for the motorola Atrix. I still don't see the one my son (4) has put on my phone. It is by the 4g signal and it is a phone with a key pad on it. I have looked and looked for what he could have touched but I have no clue. It's driving me crazy. Can someone help.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikesgirl View Post
    Ok, have read all the icons for the motorola Atrix. I still don't see the one my son (4) has put on my phone. It is by the 4g signal and it is a phone with a key pad on it. I have looked and looked for what he could have touched but I have no clue. It's driving me crazy. Can someone help.
    I cannot understand which icon are you talking about. Can you try to switch off the phone and switch it back to on again and see if the missing icon re-appears. Since its an android phone you might be able to get diiferent icon apps that will show you what all icons you want to display on its screen or so.