Thread: Does Motorola atrix 2 comes with HDMI cable?

Does Motorola atrix 2 comes with HDMI cable?

Hi, I am about to have this mobile for myself but still I have heard that the mobile box won’t comprises HDMI cable, so is it true? If so then I would like to say C'mon Motorola, I passed up on the Atrix 1 ever since this was so close to free and then I found out you cut back on the interior memory, which is no longer available By the way, and no HDMI cable in the box Very, very lame..!

Anyways please let me whether the cable is included or not, any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Does Motorola atrix 2 comes with HDMI cable?

Nope, you’ll not get the HDMI cable with the box rather you must have to buy it from outside store in order to access you HD data on your HDTV or any other source.

when I was searching for the same thing I came to know that it was decided not to include an HDMI cable in box since some customers previously have an HDMI cable and HDMI cables are now willingly presented for procure from a variety of online resources and national chains. And along with this you can purchase it via the MOTOSTORE as well. As far as my personal recommendation is concerned I used to recommend Motorola Original accessories. In addition, an HDMI cable is packaged with the Atrix 2 HD Station for those who buy that accessory.

actually when I visited over there that’s Motorola web site Atrix 2 HD Station show as "coming soon". I would say they are not even sure about the accessory release. Very poor really. By the way if suppose we buy any such accessory from outside source so will the price remain same or it would be different?

Though I am agree with the above user as If possible we should always make use of only original accessories in the phone but still if you really want a cable then you can buy it from outside as well, and there isn’t any hard if you are buying a quality product and well compatible product, according to me compatibility and quality are the only main thing. Anyways have you visited any online ecommerce website for the same? Because I believe as that is one of the finest way to get any such accessories for the phone.

But yeah as far as price is concern let me tell you as it may differ as the source differs because see if you are ordering that from any website then you may have to pay more for shipping charges and that’s quite awful.

along with this I have some doubts regarding the brands of the cables, please let me know do they matter while buying any such product?

Well, I inform you an exclusive HDMI cable will give you a superior picture quality, which is quite important isn’t it?

See I have mentioned three images of the 13ft HDMI cables which is having different ports, and you can judge its quality from its picture only and off course they are far much differ from each other with respect to their price.