Thread: Is it possible to unlock the Motorola Atrix 2, without installing a different SIM CARD?

Is it possible to unlock the Motorola Atrix 2, without installing a different SIM CARD?

I come from Blackberry and I usually like knew if this is possible or not I did was go through AT & T, which has connected with the Department of Liberation, had entered some key inputs and you have the unlock screen, Enter the code and your done bingo I am planning a trip abroad, and I would unlock the phone before making the trip.

Obviously, Android is different from the Blackberry. Does anyone know if you can unlock the Atrix2, without having to install a different SIM card from another carrier, there is a key input sequence that gives you the chance?

Re: Is it possible to unlock the Motorola Atrix 2, without installing a different SIM CARD?

You should be able to get the phone is unlocked and still use the SIM card. The problem is that the TCA can sometimes be difficult to get them to unlock the phone. I tell most people here think that Motorola has to, but that's not the case

Re: Is it possible to unlock the Motorola Atrix 2, without installing a different SIM CARD?

They infact finding it very difficult for doing so actually its like they don’t understand that I just neet the AT&T SIM card not any other carrier SIM card

You might be just getting a SIM card. From the T-mobile will trade you one it to comes with 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    You might be just getting a SIM card. From the T-mobile will trade you one it to comes with 10 minutes
    Thanks for the suggestion, I realized that I had wondered if there is a "key sequence can be done" that gives access to the window unlock, unlock code to be signed.

That's the way it worked in the Blackberry, my experience in unlocking Blackberry only in the past, also found a "golden rule" ... The least you mess around with the inside of a Smartphone, the less likely there will be consequences "

I have not seen a sequence of keys on the Android phones that lets you do this - I've had other brands, and they also require a non-AT & T SIM So I keep my old T-mo SIM that I bought with the previous method and pop in if I want to unlock my phone before buying a prepaid SIM.

It still works for this purpose even though no money or account linked to it.

Another issue to consider is that AT & T will not provide SIM cards in case the phone that just came out. Generally, wait a couple of months before you start publicizing the unlock codes. This adds to the need for you to be their customer for over 6 months or so I guess it's not a problem for you

These are the requirements to unlock the phone can not be an exclusive phone for sale only by the carrier, the manufacturer must be willing to make available the unlock code, your account must have been in good position for the past 6 months, with no delays in payments., you must have the appropriate services including World calls implemented in your service plan and the phone must have been in use and possession for 60 days or more. He said a high-level supervisor for AT & T unlocking process must be implemented by AT & T or Motorola, AT & T preferably through Motorola, and if you get an unlock 3rd party has the right to means that the terms of the warranty voided.! Blurb of some kind of "reverse engineering or software design altercates. What I was trying to figure out and it was hoped that someone from Motorola, a developer or engineer or senior technician who sees this post, and the answer, if there is a real "key sequence" available for that gives you access to unlock the window without having to use a different carriers SIM card to do that.

I think I can help you on this see if this works I finally received an e-mail process and a high in the AT & T in connection with the unlock process. There is no key sequence to access the unlock window You need to shut down, place another carriers SIM card in the Atrix2, and on, you are presented a window of release. At the time of writing the code to unlock. It gives you five chances to do so, otherwise the phone is permanently locked to the AT & T, and at that time, you can undo.