Thread: Does Motorola Atrix 2 support advanced music player

Does Motorola Atrix 2 support advanced music player

Just I am wondering about the music player on Motorola atrix 2? Is should consider a basic player or with some advanced feature does it support on Motorola atrix 2. Does it maintain to support the original type of atrix (it support various like mp3, mp4itunes etc) these is basic features supported by the most of application handset. Can anyone suggest a good advanced player application which does it support

re: Does Motorola Atrix 2 support advanced music player

When I am asking directly that what type of music player it should be considered as basic advanced etc, in fact I want to search that type application which the music better playback sounds on atrix than other phone like Samsung SGS2 and I here that the Samsung said that the features application can be used on Atrix2 it is better than other Samsung phone with the advanced music player

I would think about a basic music player one that facilitates just plays files. May also include playlist and album art. I would judge an advanced player one that connects up to the internet, and can finds similar songs or artists you might like, provides information regarding the artist and maybe upcoming events or opportunities to buy, etc.

I guess that with the aim of this might be a sub question of the above- that when I tried to loading it via my OG atrix moreover it does have a similar features on the atrix2… just I click on the invite when I log into my Gmail account with there is no problem and it loads and take correct step to load through this process. And including the TOS however...it stop in the TOS just before I do something it not show me the button, therefore I can’t load application can any no about this problem or can anyone suggest me why this is happening?

I used the unlocked system or power amp also for pay version for some day. That is working well, and also allows customization via graphic, also allows me to customize to the good quality of the phone need to be use. I ’m using. I use cheaper headsets when cutting the grass, work etc. Only for the down side is the pro version can be a slight complex. Some of buttons are hard to see, and lot of setting. The stock player worked well also. Need to make some adjustments should be done and can’t be recall difference between my galaxy 2 or the Atrix 2

I am not supposed to tell this entire thing about the out coming music on my motorola Atrix it is awesome..! And it set with the default setting as the phone was delivered to me. and it is with advanced features are used on these phone they processing Effect were turned on. I had a Samsung galaxy S2 for 15 day previous to the Atrix 2, and I hate to say these that claims present is a Super Duper Triple Scoop Music Player On Board the S2, Hate to say this, but my Atrix 2 sounds better, plays better, and likes me better.

You try doing it on a computer? I not remember since I got my invite a while ago. But I recognize I've had to turn my phones at times to get to buttons. If you really would like to stream your music I would use the Amazon cloud player. It works pretty well for me. It’s better than Google's beta right now.

I presently downloaded the Google music app too from the website on this phone and in the settings it had have my Gmail account as the beta connection that which I am using. I do memorize have to agree to the TOS before I was allowable in to the beta. But that was not part of the download from what I can remember you’re fast... Music Beta and Music

Re: Does Motorola Atrix 2 support advanced music player

When I'm considering Music now although the references in this application need to mention application beta testing. So I am loaded an application without an issue of accepting anything. In fact I loaded music and it said that the noticed you have been accepted to music beta on my account is streaming music for 10 secs later.