Thread: Trouble with video size for email plus unable to set image resolution and some other glitches in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Trouble with video size for email plus unable to set image resolution and some other glitches in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

I come from Motorola Droid just bought this brand new Motorola Atrix 2. I have some problem without notice, two of which are serious for me those are
    • I took a short video and would like to email myself, but it is too large. I can not find where to set the resolution quality of any future videos, but I can not for the life of me find where to edit video resolution
    • while I was looking for, I can not find where to set the resolution of a picture I only see the option of video, even in the viewfinder

It sure would be good for the PDF manual includes pictures. Keeps referring to the thumbnail of the vine as being in the bottom left, but it is in the top left. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything. I had a heck of a time even to find the video resolution setting. And anyone knows how to raise the volume of the voice also Why my contacts and calendar are closer to my Google Account, but not my applications? Whenever I have a replacement droid all my applications automatically moved so far the phone has been amazing. Just a bit of a learning curve to find things.

Re: Trouble with video size for email plus unable to set image resolution and some other glitches in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

Applications come to change the devices based on a number of things One is that different phones offer different features and some do better job of backup and restore applications. If installed MotoBlur that has an effect. Then there's the version of operating system and devices are the same. In short the process of applying for restoration has not been perfected. The restoration and the restoration of my original Atrix himself did not restore my applications - it just seems to be high or low. Resolution of the camera only has 2 options widescreen or not. So all the pictures are great and its use or share the resize handle.You can change the video resolution before recording the video, but not after. Text The Messages option allows you to re size application, but I think nothing more.

Documentation is written before the products are launched, so they are not typos - Yes, it's annoying. Voice volume of the system I guess it means for voice commands? This can be done when the voice command program using the volume switch. When I turn it until it says "call volume", so that for some reason is tied to call volume and volume controls, not the media.

Re: Trouble with video size for email plus unable to set image resolution and some other glitches in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2

May be you have email notification configured wrong, Anyway, this brings me to another question. My Droid is blaring away, not only with the e-mail notifications, but my calendar alarm. I can barely hear the Atrix 2 at all. And I had read that it was loud in an exam. In fact, scarcely heard when out of my pocket. I cannot hear anything when in the pocket. There must have initiate the volume button I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    Applications come to change the devices based on a number of things One is that different phones offer different features and some do better job of backup and restore applications. If installed MotoBlur that has an effect. Then there's the version of operating system and devices are the same. In short the process of applying for restoration has not been perfected. The restoration and the restoration of my original Atrix himself did not restore my applications - it just seems to be high or low. Resolution of the camera only has 2 options widescreen or not. So all the pictures are great and its use or share the resize handle.You can change the video resolution before recording the video, but not after. Text The Messages option allows you to re size application, but I think nothing more.

Documentation is written before the products are launched, so they are not typos - Yes, it's annoying. Voice volume of the system I guess it means for voice commands? This can be done when the voice command program using the volume switch. When I turn it until it says "call volume", so that for some reason is tied to call volume and volume controls, not the media.
    I'll check on these. A little knowledge goes a long way. Not very happy to know that videos can not change the size though. I wonder if I can text myself and then resized, automatically? Worth a try.

It's not what we did and want to change the video size, if sending a text. At first I could only crops, but I clicked on the menu and saw a couple of options to change the size. Unfortunately, I just wanted to crops, too. You may need to pair your phone with my team and hopefully I can save it as a smaller file no. It's definitely a high quality video though.

I'll have to play with the camera later. I've heard great thing

It has the resize option I have found it and you are unable to do it at the time of shooting the Video but you can do the same when reviewing it just follows the instructions I shows here

Just Open Gallery then open your video there you can see the play icon and menu key the four squares soft key hit it go to edit then advanced editing then Menu Key and Resize

When you are done just exit it will prompt you to save or you can use the menu key and hit save option

I'm changing its current size. I'll let you know. I chose the first option, since it does not recognize them anyway. I also spoke with Motorola and they mail me about how to do it through my computer. I could not see the video on my computer this morning, so we'll see what will be they advising about it . Thanks for answer

I change the size of the 34MB video three times, going through the options offered in the Atrix2. The first two are resized to 1.3 and 1.8 MB. The video was almost impossible to see the huge pixilation and blurriness or what was happening. The third options, VGA remember that changes in size until 8.something. It was watchable, but the quality is still very bad. So basically I have no hope of changing the size of a high-resolution vid what to me at the camera. I took another video with resolution set lower and quality is pretty decent. I maintain the hope of changing the size of my computer, once I can get my computer to recognize an