Thread: Low battery capacity and less on-board memory in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2.

Low battery capacity and less on-board memory in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2.

Hey, just got the MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 after having the first copy for little short weeks. I like the better size, and resolution on the screen, but surprising why on earth Moto would appear with a newer version of the MOTOROLA Atrix with a shabbier battery and smaller memory? anybody have any sign why this is?

Re: Low battery capacity and less on-board memory in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2.

Theoretically the battery last longer it’s so far it seems to me. Physical size of battery denotes capacity - I am very sure they squeezed in the entire they could. As for onboard memory then there is fewer whole, but it is all dedicated towards applications and is not user accessible - so in several ways there is extra memory. We misplaced the 16 GB of "SD card" memory, but increased many GBs of obtainable application memory. I know several users don't like the "SD Card External" and "SD card" they obtained with having two storage locations and various applications would only observe the built in "SD Card" - but I have no thought as to why the modify was made.

Re: Low battery capacity and less on-board memory in MOTOROLA ATRIX 2.

I am become aware of that the MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 isn't as less on battery capacity as I first consideration. I have been planning to run the battery down 5 to 6 times, so as to "period" the battery, and its maintaining a long life even with complete screen brightness, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on, and streaming music progressively for some hours at a point! So far, no tribulations as I originally feared. The on-board RAM is confirming to be excellent as well! I have loaded my interior and SD card (32 GB HC) with all the same Widgets and applications and launchers, and I presume the dual channel RAM helps stop bottlenecking from the microprocessor to system bus. Not awful also!