Thread: Accessories for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 not available.

Accessories for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 not available.

So has somebody found any cases or screen protectors for the A2.I consider like it arrived under everyone’s radar and the single thing out present right is a team of worldwide holsters except no cases or something heard about some Moshi kind of thing. Where is it available? Waiting for a quick reply. Waiting also so that I can’t see my phone in a wrong condition.

Re: Accessories for MOTOROLA ATRIX 2 not available.

I place the Moshi Anti-glare screen protector on top of it. But don’t like how anti-glares boring the present view but it sense protected. I got the otter box casing for it when it came on the 2nd day .I got mine (Moshi) from AT&T B&M store. They placed it on as soon as I bought the handset. I required it protected exactly at the time of purchasing it.

I had a zagg on some of my new phones. I consider moshi's unusual than the zagg, but, I didn't notice the seller put the moshi on. The seller said you can get the moshi off along with wash it. I couldn't see me doing that w/the zagg w/out screwing it up. Single thing, at a definite angle, in bright light with the phone off, you can see similar to a soap film beneath the moshi screen. I absolutely don't observe the film w/the phone on time. Doesn't mess me at all but it's present.

I got the Moshi iVisor for A2. It works better than my most new screen protector and it has visibility sensible .earlier one came from AT&T B&M store and had a grain look on the whole piece of it I think for anti-glare. Moshi was expensive but worth for money to me. My wife is having problem finding a casing. No one at the AT&T store fit too fine. Her case she had for the Atrix 4g worked but it is tight as a result she doesn't have single yet. Totally seems similar to it slipped in under the radar.

Anywhere did you guys search out the moshi screen protector? I wish to put a little on mine prior to use it however can't locate anything as well as the unseen guard. My friend was saying about it. He got a red and black speck casing these days. It reminds me of the Tampa Bay Bucs, my preferred group. It would be so nice if they had a number of variants available but for marketing basis they don’t opt for.

I just bought a speck brand casing from my general b&m at&t store and I'm pleased so far anyhow. I'm generally not a fan of the button on top of the buttons style, but these work nice (it doesn't make it that much harder to push the buttons).So thinking of some hardware point of view, it seems to be good and sufficient to type as well. So the Motorola Atrix holds well in terms of its elasticity. And also the handling is far good compared to other phones as well as Smartphone’s. All the parts seem to be designed in a proper particular manner, but the issue remains that the availability of accessories is somewhat limited.

The Motorola ATRIX 2 is AT&T's previous to their new. It won't vary much in terms of specification wise, but this would carry Ma Bell up to speed with the latest assistance from Sprint and Verizon in the Photon 4G and the DROID Bionic. Finally I can say that it can be in use off and washed and not in back on” great screen protector. Replaces my zagg good. You can take it off and clean it and put it on over and over"

Moshi’s excellent design and equipment allows setting up in seconds with no air bubbles, creating the easiest screen protector to set up on the market nowadays. iVisor's multisided structure is engineered to offer luminous scratch protection while retaining best touch screen sensitivity and response. It is also prepared with Moshi's latest polymer adhesive that allows for frequent cleaning and re-application.