Thread: is 5.3 inches too big in the Samsung galaxy note

is 5.3 inches too big in the Samsung galaxy note

As the Samsung has revealed its new smartphone of galaxy note , the new features carries the large screen of the phone which has 5.3’ . so I want to know that do you feel the galaxy note is too large or do you feel the screen is good enough to have it like that.

Re: is 5.3 inches too big in the Samsung galaxy note

I must say that the galaxy note screen is much good enough and is nice to have with this type of screen .

Actually I am really agreed by this , the smartphone should really have much bigger screen to have more fun and people are really looking for the smartphone with larger screen for having more fun in the phone . they are looking for the smartphones generally with the bigger screen so that they could watch movies in the big screen , see videos , have much more fun palying games with the larger screen , and having larger screen even have advantage of doing the office work with more space.

I don’t agree with this having the larger screen does not mean that the phone have the good features . actually phone with the larger screen really discomforts carrying them and keeping the phone in the pocket . I don’t think so this phone would impress in the market with its large screen . I think phone screen sizes should be limited something around 4.3’ and not more then this .

I think this phone will really take the market up and people would really buy the phone as the phone comes with the good config and large screen.

This depends on the people mindsets. how they fell about the phones. some people feel uneasy with the big screen phones , some people feel uneasy with the phone itself and some people are un comfortable even with the small screen phones. So it depends upon the people what type of the phone they are comfortable with. And according to me having phone in the pocket with the 5.3' screen is not a bid deal or uncomfortable keeping with.

I would say that having the big screen phone will be really uncomfortable to keep with in the pocket.