Thread: pen tile screen for the Samsung galaxy note

pen tile screen for the Samsung galaxy note

After seeing the specification of the galaxy note and the screen display which comes with the HD display. So I want to know that the screen display which comes with the galaxy note would also have the pentile screen like all other phone in the market . So I want to know do the galaxy note carry with the pentile screen .

Re: pen tile screen for the Samsung galaxy note

Actually I have seen with the previous phone of the Samsung galaxy S2 / nexus they provide with some good features in the phone . The difference between the RGB stripe and the pen tile screen is that the it becomes easier to make the screen and gives the higher yields.

According to me the actual problem with the pen tile screen is that the sub pixel arrangement in the screen gets dimmer more quickly when compared with the RGB . the pen tile screen lets you give the brighter display and give you more power efficiency to the smartphone and I guess the pen tile screen is available in the galaxy note as it will help to give the more brighter screen for the smartphone. And I guess Samsung has tried to solve the previous problem of AMOLED screen which use to have problems with the Samsung galaxy S2 .

As far as I know the pentile screen is losing its image/ reputation due to some bad quality of execution in some of the smartphones which I think due to this has effect a lot on the smartphone. According to me the pentile screen when created are not built with the equal quality and so I guess there were some problems with the Samsung galaxy S2 smartphones.