Thread: Samsung galaxy note going to be a hit or miss

Samsung galaxy note going to be a hit or miss

After seeing all its new specification for the galaxy note which has got its new features , I want to ask you that after seeing the specifications in the galaxy note what do you think whether the phone is going to be a hit in the market or is going to miss the market after seeing the specification .

Re: Samsung galaxy note going to be a hit or miss

I would say that this phone is really going to hit the market because it has got the rich specification which user looks in to it when buying the phone.

According to me the phone is going to be averaged in the market as there are many competitors in the market. As samsung are coming with the galaxy note which has the larger screen display and work on the dual processor of 1.4ghz and ahs got many features but when this phone is compared to the other phone s in the market like LG , htc and iphone . and all this brands are busy making the most fastest and user friendly smartphones which I think it may be tough for the smartphone like note to survive the market.

I think Samsung have already gained the market for making the smartest phones and they have proved themselves after launching of the galaxy S2 and many other smartphones which are good at the high end price and also good with the low end price. So I guess this phone Is also going to make good impact in the market as they have made with their other smartphones in the market.

Surely it is going to be a hit , after seeing to the specification of the galaxy note no one will tell that it is gonna be a flop from the samsung. This is just an awesum phone which all would imagine to have it. And I don't think so any of the other phones company have come up with this kind a feature.