Thread: Camera/video has a line running through whole screen of Nokia E5

Camera/video has a line running through whole screen of Nokia E5

I using this Nokia E5 cell phone in last two month and within two month I got serious problem onto it. What I load rubbish! I never understand what happen onto it but whenever I try to access camera or video player, straight line running through whole screen of this mobile phone. I need some best solution that works to fix this issue. Is there any person experience about it? Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: Camera/video has a line running through whole screen of Nokia E5

I too had issues with my phone.. This time, it is E 52. Then I decided to change the screen of this mobile phone. I try this simple process with the help of Nokia care center. Expert person onto that center help me a lot to fix this issue. They directly change the screen of the mobile phone. Hence if you want to fix this issue, try to replace screen of this mobile phone. It might be fixing your screen problem.

You can also try to update the firmware of your mobile phone. Yes, I suggest updating firmware of this mobile phone. This works if the problem is to be software glitch. In some case this is the problem arrives due to some unnecessary applications present onto it. This type of application can be affect the screening task and hence this type of line arriving onto it. In this situation, we need to perform firmware update task in proper sequence. This process works positively to remove such lines completely onto this mobile screen. Hence try this and check it fixes your problem or not.

Nokia Care points are happy to recycle your phones and accessories. Hence I would recommend contacting the Nokia care points and fixing this type of problems. They can be recycling your mobile phones. This is best and final solution that always work to fix such screen problem.