Thread: Stylus alternative for Samsung galaxy note

Stylus alternative for Samsung galaxy note

Hi, is there anybody here knows what will the releasing date of the mobile I have mentioned in the title, because I think I am about to buy that mobile I think if possible, but stil before that I wanted to clear some of the doubts regarding the phone like as the name implies “Note” there would be some good function regarding the note taking and for that we must have to make use of stylus for sure isn’t it ? and if so then is there any other alternative for the stylus, as far as I know the stylus is not fixed with a magnetic system , but only by means of a plastic clip mechanism within the device , I think this apparatus will be inadequate after a while. Any suggestion?

Re: Stylus alternative for Samsung galaxy note

you are right actually because that is the thing which is quite significant in this device for taking notes and we can’t say anything about the mechanism because after all it is been designed by one of the good engineer, so surely there would be some good thing for sure. and as far as stylus is concern I don’t think there is any alternative for the same?

But I am not getting why you are asking about the alternative? I think you might be thinking as the mechanism is quite delicate and that’s why there are so many possibility of missing the stylus, isn’t it? But don’t worry about the that design is well intended.

yeah exactly, I am quite scared about the device’s patter rather design, and was thinking to make use of any extern stylus, instead to push and pull the real one numerous times a day, so Which alternatives are recommended ?

As mentioned above I would say the same thing as you should not worry about it because the design is meant after considering this thing only, developers are quite good with this things. But still if you really wanted to make use of any such extern stylus then also you can do that. As there isn’t any such need of having perfect rather another genuine stylus for operating the device thus you can make use of any stylus. You can buy it from any gadget store near to your place, or if you were having any such other than you can make use of that one as well, but as far as my personal recommendation is concern I would always suggest all the guys to make use of only original products rather than any duplicate.

I am agree with the above user but still if you want to buy any other then according to me you should buy it from Samsung itself, because I have heard that Samsung has a genuine stylus pen available for sell and but be aware as the price is not that inexpensive, you must have to pay very huge mount which is not worth according to me. But you should wait for alike product from eBay. as this could surely one of the good alternative in real mean. LOL.