Thread: How to install a new Authority Certificate on Nokia E71

How to install a new Authority Certificate on Nokia E71

Hi, I wanted to use my universities WIFI in my mobile but when I was trying to connect to it, I came to know that there are certain authority certificates that we need to install first in order to get connect to those network, and that’s why I have downloaded it to my mobile but unfortunately i save it the 'Trusted Site Certificates' folder rather than the 'Authority Certificates' folder. So please let me know how do I get it transfer and then install it again. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to install a new Authority Certificate on Nokia E71

I don’t know how to get then transfer to another folder as you have mentioned but still the one thing that will surely help you is like you should try to contact your university’s head for the same, or any particular department who use to control all such activities, they will surely help you regarding the same.

Re: How to install a new Authority Certificate on Nokia E71

I would like to recommend you that you should try to copy those certificates to your phone memory’s root folder rather than in the memory card because they are supposed to installed in the phone memory only rather than the memory card.

And after copying them there you should make sure as you have perfect certificates downloaded for the phone. And I am suggesting you this because I have tried manual installation and got error thus I uploaded CA certificates to web and installed it via phone's browser, and would like to suggest you the same thing.