Thread: Mail widget shows only two mail previews at a time, is it possible to add more in my Nokia X3-02

Mail widget shows only two mail previews at a time, is it possible to add more in my Nokia X3-02

Hi, I am having a nokia mobile and everything seems to be working fine but when it comes to Email clients, I would say we can see only previews of two mobiles at a time but not more than that. Is this limitation with the widget that we are using or there could be some setting through which we can change the layout of the phone’s mail preview? In other words as mentioned in the title please let me know whether it is possible to add more previews to the widget?

re: Mail widget shows only two mail previews at a time, is it possible to add more in my Nokia X3-02

I don’t think the default client would be able to give you and view with more than 2 to 3 emails at a time, and that’s why I generally don’t use that one rather there are so many other widgets rather application that could provide you better support for viewing mails.

By the way can you please let me know which mobile phone you are using right now, because according to the operating system it comprise I can suggest you one of the best mail client for your mobile.

re: Mail widget shows only two mail previews at a time, is it possible to add more in my Nokia X3-02

exactly I have almost same opinion as the above user as you should try to make use of another application rather than the default client such as for Gmail, there is a separate application provided by the google itself. In addition, for different client there is different application available.

I would like to make you aware about different client that you can make use of with your mobile in order to interpret with the mails.
    • Nokia E-Mail Client:

• LCG ProfiMail:

• Google Mobile 2.0:

• Windows Live Messenger & Mail (Mobile):

• Seven Mail:

• MOrange:

• E-Moze:

• Mail for Exchange:

There are certain application as mentioned above and one of them is MOBILE DOCUMENTS through which you can have quick, effortless pleasant, instinctive and with a exclusive feature set that makes it dissimilar from any other mobile mail client and familiarity.

Don’t know exactly which mobile phone you are using but still as the extent to I know this application would be available for Symbian^1 & Symbian S60 3rd Edt. FP1 Edition and later phones. And alongwith that I have mentioned some of the good feature of the application which enhances the application.

Feature:

1. Local Attachments

2. Multi-Touch

3. Cloud-Boosted Viewing

4. Cherry Picking

5. Save Roaming Cost

6. Document Support

7. Notification Widget

I was also thinking about the same but still was wondering as why they are not providing such good client in their own OS? Because as there is huge market of nokia and almost all users used to use such services, in fact if they would provide such good application then we don’t have to even rely on any such third party application. But thanks anyways for the suggestion you have mentioned above, I have downloaded almost three to four application among the mentioned one and they are quite good compare to default one.

I am waiting for symbian Belle email client, because I have heard that each mail box widget contains a scrolling box so all emails can be straightly accessed, it works fairly fine they are large half screen widgets but you do get up to 6 home screens!

Actually I also haven’t used it yet but still I have seen demo on youtube, I'm going to try it and see how it is for sure.