Thread: Unable to use Nokia N8 with PC Suite 7.1.30.9

Unable to use Nokia N8 with PC Suite 7.1.30.9

The Nokia N8 is well-matched with Nokia OVI Suite, however if likely I would also akin to be able to use with PC Suite. The newest edition of PC Suite is not allowing that this is not supported, but an older version seem to recognize the Nokia N8.I see a conversation on the Nokia Beta Labs also can install a later version of PC Suite. . The new versions of PC Suite installed on my computer, but I say using Ovi Suite for my Nokia N8 with the edition that I downloaded from PC Suite install hot share familiar my N8. as well a message that says PC Suite must be updated to support new features, and told me to click on "Help" and then update the link. I did, and the following message: "Do you want to install the PC Suite on your mobile phone Nokia N8 At this point, he hesitated. Has anyone done this, and in so doing allow PC Suite to work better with the N8? What's new in the update is trying to support? If it's not something I need, maybe I'll just stop where I am. Can anyone help me on this I will really like to know about this thank

Re: Unable to use Nokia N8 with PC Suite 7.1.30.9

I cannot keep in mind the series of update, however if you v7.1.60.0 consequence will for all time be the connected device is not support, unfortunately. If it works, then do not play with him. I'm by means of 7.1.30.9 and I disregard their requests to be updated. I believe I have asked this before: does anyone have experience with Oxygen Phone Manager?

I found that if the PC version is updated, no longer works. consequently, it is to uninstall the PC Suite, and afterward reinstall the edition you are working now however the message says contain you installed the PC Suite for Nokia N8 not by currently done so, but actually appears on the PC Suite PC is happy with the N8, and just want to put the software on the Nokia N8 I can hang on the Ovi Suite for when you need to put in more maps, although from what I read, PC Suite is a simple, fast and secure way to synchronize contacts. I do not care to have at your disposal. My real question is whether for the PC Suite to install the support software on my Nokia N8

Most probably it needs to put in for example MMSSync and Contacts Group DS Plugin?

That is very probable. I uncertainty he would do incredible to break whatever thing but the Nokia N8, I do not be familiar with how to "do" something like this. Since this edition of PC Suite seems to be well-matched with the N8, there seem no motive to Nokia forces us to use Ovi Suite. in my opinion, I like the option to use what I prefer, on the basis of what I do. If I go ahead and stop updating the phone, I will say what is going to do before you do?

I HAVE installed the PC suite the version that you have given here my desktop pc I have no prompt is appeared to till

Doesn’t matter what you wish for to have my PC Suite installed, it seems that, your phone has it. anyhow, this is awfully fine news. If I know additional about the Nokia N8, it may be additional curious, although aside from support , I'm not certain how to make sure that if I do not akin to a few results that can un-do.

once more I also doubt why Nokia is "forcing" people to use OVI Suite, while there is a edition of PC Suite that possibly more pleasing for some people. So a lot of people in the Beta Labs forum are asking for this and objection . I am extremely happy that there is a back door " that accomplish what we would like

You are right the PC suite is liter and very simple to handle if you didn’t want the do when you connect your phone on your pc

I put all my map and navigation of the PC all in one morning, then updated to the beta version, so I'm now in the latter. I estimate the new maps that can be added directly from the phone. The fact that I'm running the beta version of map software has no effect on the way to make changes now?

He was also organization 3.1.0.47 on my analysis computer, and just said he required to upgrade to 3.1.0.74. I decided, and the update go fine however cannot locate any reference to this new version list anywhere? Very strange.

I'm interested as to what I have altered is not dissimilar, although perhaps something inside is updated.

Is there a trouble with the operation of PC Suite and Ovi Suite at the similar time? I've been giving a run previous to the additional, except together perhaps left in at the similar time Were they fighting each other for control of the phone and right of entry to it?