Thread: Is it Worth to buy a Nokia Lumia 800

Is it Worth to buy a Nokia Lumia 800

I am presently happy with my HTC 7 Pro but the Nokia’s Windows phone 7 seems very good and I would like to owe one. Do I advance untimely and play with a Nokia WP still while I'll be keeping the should-have physical keyboard of my HTC 7 Pro, otherwise do I allow the last 6 months run and hang around for the new version of HTC 7 Pro?

Re: Is it Worth to buy a Nokia Lumia 800

This is not true. WP7 has been competitive only for version 7.5 since it came time to counter out of the oven. Previously, it is not what was even marketed. And not alone in marketing, however, can not really do anything.

Nokia has been able to precisely map the application with the Nokia Maps is a big factor at least for me when I decide to purchase. The same thing also in the business world, companies can avoid all the currently navigating ostolta, maintenance payments made, etc. only on the grounds that the Nokia phones have a worldwide toll-free navigation which really works well. When the location information that will build on top of other services, so it is a good chance of success. LG, Samsung and HTC does not have to throw a game like this. And if they use the provided Nokia Software, Nokia euros that jangles in a bin.

No, not really. Nokia Maps is a great map program, and works better than competitors' equivalent. But it does not do anything new and decisively different from the things already seen. If you just enough to Nokia Maps, Nokia would not have needed to kill the Symbian Nokia Maps, but alone could have been successful on its own. But it does not.

Nokia's target price for the Nokia Snow from 800 to about 500 million in taxes that is too much. The Nokia 800 is a Snow intensities for Samsung Galaxy S Plus level and in order to be a reasonable price should be something about the Samsung Samsung Galaxy Galaxy and S, ie, between approximately (up to) 300 € in Finland now. Christmas market, up to 230 € in order to be a sensible purchase for the consumer.

Nokia smartphones again put all the stakes for Windows Phone in the back. This gives the other hand, the Windows Phonelle so much credibility that developers get excited about, and thus greatly increase the possibility that the WP will become quite a viable competitor. After that the device is still a good opportunity to integrate the device Office, Sharepoint and Exchange so I think the world of the corporate side of the Windows Phonella have a good chance to succeed as long as safety is not sorruta the same side of the pitfalls of Android will suffer.

There is no universal factors that listens to such requests, unless the company headquarters was in front of them. Nokia's presence in itself does not turn Windows Phone in the course, Nokia has to do something in front of it, in itself, and these two devices was hardly enough.

I would like a phone, the screen is great, is easy to use, and performance is guaranteed. The most important thing is the name of your Internet activities and basic GPS user on the road and the terrain. Oh, and of course the normal phone functions, or call and text messages.

I do not like Nokia company, due to rapidly changing market and difficult to analyze the way of business. Thus, investment has always speculative, and this is why I want the upside potential than downside potential of a huge margin. Therefore, the current situation, the price should begin a four, that I could not even consider the placement of Nokia. This is due to the fact that I am more likely that this adventure will end as a catastrophe that would end with success

The good thing is the user interface is positively different from its competitors. The main menu icons are large, and the screen rolled down, unlike the iPhone and Android phones. Icons are "live" in such a way that, for example, an e-mail icon shows how many unread messages a user mailbox. The odd things are- Operation is complicated by the fact that the answer phone is compact. Before answering the phone user must open the keypad. Since this is a completely new operating system, it requires a learning process.