Thread: How to port other phones to Nokia Lumia 800 USB mass storage

How to port other phones to Nokia Lumia 800 USB mass storage

Consistent with this specification latest Nokia Lumia 800 has official support intended for USB mass storage. I assume this ought to be the then objective for each and every one ROM modders how to obtain this aspect into first generation Windows phone 7 phones.

Re: How to port other phones to Nokia Lumia 800 USB mass storage

From the "ability to use as a USB mass storage device" is now nothing more to read. Really a shame.

As the official specifications of the Nokia 800 Lumia shows the phone is the first Windows phone to be usable as a USB mass storage device. Thus, music, documents and similar items are copied to the phone without the need for this use the Zune software. Presumably this is also a feature that only Nokia can offer for Windows Phones.

More interesting was there now, a tweet from Nokia_Fan degree, after which, the new Nokia 800 Lumia but are actually involved no Zune as a USB storage on the PC.
    If this really true, then this would be a novelty to my knowledge. All other manufacturers need for Zune, right? If I'm wrong, then please do not stone me ...
    If it Nokia may / may, then hopefully Microsoft will soon release it, because Zune is crap!

Nokia will offer for together Windows Smartphones Nokia Lumia 800 as well as Nokia Lumia 710 is optimized for the Windows Phone Nokia Service Drive. It is a complete, individual navigation device with free navigation along with route guidance, counting special in-car interface.