Thread: How can I get adobe flash player for Nokia C5-03

How can I get adobe flash player for Nokia C5-03

I like this phone very much all the features are really adorable but the thing that I would like to know is how can I able to get the Adobe Flash Player for mt Nokia C5-03 please guys help me on this issue I would really like to know this thanks

Re: How can I get adobe flash player for Nokia C5-03

If it’s come with some version of Adobe Flash Lite, then that is what you have, there is no way to install new versions or higher (no).

If still Adobe Flash Lite is not there, then you are shoddier

There are quite a lot of versions of Flash Lite on Nokia phone models. They are well-suited with various degrees more often than a lesser compatible than most full Flash that is used in computers.

The newest edition of Flash Lite and browser plugins Nokia phones, estimated computer Flash 8 and websites , I guess. Websites with Flash 9 or Flash 10 and Adobe Air, most probably will not work at all

I've been trying to figure this out on my own, but I seem to find the right way - I want to see videos from sites such as vmeo, but when you reach the page that says I need flash player to be installed, lite version of the player is not compatible with the phone, others have their certificates expired please help

The phone has Adobe Flash Lite 4.0 ... that chains Adobe Flash 10 ... However, a lot of sites have wander to Flash 10.2 that the phone yet cannot hold up. Adobe is set to release a version of Flash 10.2 for Symbian, but so far havent yet. In other words, you can not do what you want.

That is untrue. Those applications that are used to clock the processor speed in sending mobile Symbian ^ 1 (or more) optimized. Requires only older phones, show the same reading 192 MHz for all touch screen phones of Nokia, when in fact it is so obvious that the C5-03 is much faster and more agile than a 5800. To get an accurate reading is necessary to isolate the chip and test it.

Nokia c5-03 supports flash lite 3.1 consequently not likely to see that videos

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    That is untrue. Those applications that are used to clock the processor speed in sending mobile Symbian ^ 1 (or more) optimized. Requires only older phones, show the same reading 192 MHz for all touch screen phones of Nokia, when in fact it is so obvious that the C5-03 is much faster and more agile than a 5800. To get an accurate reading is necessary to isolate the chip and test it.

is true that Nokia C5-03 is the CPU speed is 192 MHz, it is because of me. And ur talking about software that uses r, then how can the same software (X-plore) can display the CPU speed of the X6 and C6-00 (434 MHz) and cannot properly display the CPU speed correct for Nokia C5-03

I had read somewhere red on the Internet about an correct codec player for Nokia ... That was not compatible with my phone as mine was symbian 3 then. Try looking in Google for it. You may find that it is compatible for Nokia C5-03.