Thread: When does revised Nokia E6 will come out?

When does revised Nokia E6 will come out?

I've been seeing around trying to locate a superior phone among a full QWERTY keyboard to put back my Nokia C-3, when I set up the Nokia E6. It appear that's what I'm appear for. Long battery life with outstanding response. You do not require something more than usual text messaging.

I was all set to make the decision when I study about the troubles of notification light in this forum . This was one characteristic that I likely to have . however as I was seeing for more information, I establish this on the website page of Nokia E6 said that a fresh, revised will start sending out. Has anybody hear this so? Can any person verify this?

Re: When does revised Nokia E6 will come out?

No Nokia has not provided any information to begin the notification light Nokia are aware of the situation was more to see in dim light and color was the keyboard that is what I saw on the website of the notification light the subject in shadow E6-00 has been recognized in R & D of Nokia, and there are ongoing corrective actions to improve the visibility of the light.

It is most likely going to be a firmware fix. Well. I do not think I would completely remake the model as a solution, but I wanted to be sure. Wikipedia is more about facts than that. I thought it best to ask.

Most of the website article does not cite a source to confirm that the statement refers to a revise version of Nokia E6 and is probable to be as well early for anyone to say for sure. If so that an update of the model has been released, I uncertainty what Nokia is the approach toward those who did beta testing for them and purchase the functional model will be concession.

I can almost surely guess if

I'm undecided what to expect after the declaration of Nokia no longer sells unlocked Symbian devices in the U.S.. My C-3 took a bath and I prefer something with a QWERTY keyboard to replace it. I borrowed a friends old BB 9000 to hold me over and I think I've been damaged by the notification light. I presumption I might stay with the bold, but Nokia battery life of 9000 leaves in the dark. supposed to I purchase the E6 at the moment and I anticipate a firmware fix? As I appreciate it, when the fresh Windows Seven phones are came out , the U.S. you can say farewell to Symbian and all devices are only sell through carriers.

I've heard great things about the phone. My concern is that before you buy Nokia leaves Symbian sale to the U.S. and jump the gun if they are to launch a solution to the notification light. If you are launching a new E6 with a solution, I would keep at bay. I have not heard anything about anywhere except the link to the site.

Symbian will be support for another 2 or 3 years. I have also asked about the E6.as Nokia already mentioned Nokia is aware of this and will set a standard and tested before release. Nokia can only change the d-pad material of clear plastic to allow light to exit. Nokia would be very cheap to turn the d-pad for a fresh one for presented users. Just theory. I have no actual information on the issue. I'm an Nokia E71 user and wish for to move to E6, however also coming up for Nokia to fix the troubles known as E6 d-pad and camera. The macro mode the camera is necessary for me.

That is exactly the problem I'm having my C-3 is in ruins and while I like the reception and call quality of the Bold 9000, while life Nokia user I cannot get used to the life of the battery. And I do not need BIS or BES. If Nokia comes with a new E6, where some of these problems have been fixed then I'll wait. However, Nokia has announced that when the U.S. launched WP7, will stop selling unlocked Symbian here and focus only on Windows. If a new E6 comes, will be available for the U.S.?

Is more a problem of Spotify. There is a working version of Spotify on Symbian Anna I am not sure if the N8 or E7 and you can get this version to run on the E6, but simply fills the screen, only usuable as touch and You can use any of the functions. The version for the E71 or E72 or E5 or above does not work and will not load.

It's just a general complaint as something I want to use must be available, but it is not.