Thread: Nokia not supporting adobe flash 10.x

Nokia not supporting adobe flash 10.x

The most of the greatest disadvantage of nokia that it is not using adobe flash? The brand must provide this facility for users. It was also recently told that "flash lite 4" have a lot of characteristic of Flash Player 10, but I think that it is not true for me. As want to surf on big websites .the big sites have more of adobe pages so it is not possible for me as it crashes for a time.

Re: Nokia not supporting adobe flash 10.x

Initially you have to convince Adobe to create Flash 10 for Symbian. Once that's get care of, I'm in no doubt it'll be a great deal easier for Nokia to put it on their phones. And that’s because Adobe didn't create a version of flash player for Symbian.

Nokia preinstalls the majority of the phones as Adobe has twisted the Flash Lite players for Symbian. the Flash player is not the full version, suitable for PCs .i also don’t know the why they didn’t did it either by business or technological reasons .in short Adobe created the Flash Lite for mobile phones, but not a full version like the one used on the PCs.

Over 400 million Nokia phones have been supplied the sphere with the Flash technology. As Nokia, Flash technology becomes additional largely accessible, since it is supported across all Nokia platforms .it is broadly incorporated with Nokia’s mobile WebKit browser. Nokia makes publishing Flash content easy via Ovi Store. From side to side S60 stage Services, Nokia also enables Flash developers to employ GPS-location and schedule functionality.

If there is an issue where you wish to find out how to make most excellent advantage of Adobe Flash Lite on Nokia devices, then this is the solution. These will demonstrate applications which are a high-quality put to begin. These tutorials are intended to offer you with effective code for key aspects of Flash Lite incorporation with the most recent S60 devices from Nokia. Some of the applications which will assist are like the event info demo which shows the code to send an SMS message or start a phone call.LBS application (Location based services) is the best ever rising mobile application group. This revelation shows how to convert position information from a device's GPS. Flash Lite applications can engage in recreation and manage MP3 audio store. That was just a nokia tutorial.

Yes there are offcourse many websites with flash contents.but if it is that the nokia does not support flash then you can install the opera browser and it really works great. If you want to surf websites with a flash resolution,it is that you can try Opera Mobile 11 which has HTML5 support which works on youtube .if it is supporting on youtube it should work on other flash video websites also. For your assurity I tested Opera Mobile 11 on PR1.2 Nokia N8 with H264&AAC (.mp4) video as HTML5 style and did work.