Thread: Gorilla Glass in Nokia Lumia 800

Gorilla Glass in Nokia Lumia 800

I've been going all the way through specs on more than a few sites and cannot corroborate if the Lumia 800 which precisely utilizes similar stiff like the N9 has the glossy Gorilla Glass? No NFC, uSD, Front Camera (otherwise 3G video calling to speak), HDMI, USB on the go similar to the N8 (my present mobile phone) are at rest ok not a vast deal breaker imo like the Lumia 800 still looks overwhelming and has WP7 which I have been in the making for a appropriate hardware maker to build one thus far to essentially obtain one. However Gorilla Glass is one significant feature for me because of the comprehensive environment of the show which will certainly make it flat to each and every one of those superfluous every day usage scratches.

Re: Gorilla Glass in Nokia Lumia 800

Corning's Gorilla Glass known manufacturer, has announced the launch of a new glass for LCDs and OLEDs, called Lotus Glass. The technology will be adopted in future products that will arrive on the market, including smartphones, tablets and notebooks. The Lotus Glass has been specially designed to meet the demands of producers who want a glass for high-resolution displays with low response times and more natural colors. The new glass is basically an evolution of Corning Gorilla Glass, used in many smartphones, including the ' iPhone 4S , the 800 Lumia Nokia , the Nokia N8 and the Motorola Razr . Inherited from the previous resistance, but it improves the quality in terms of performance and visual quality.

A N9 with the soul of WP7 ... Could it be that a good definition for the brand new 800 Lumia ? Maybe. That is why it was inevitable that we caught both terminals and subject them to our traditional face to face comparison, through which you can get a better idea of what similarities and differences between these two interesting smartphones, although unfortunately many only have the option to get hold of one of them, ahem ...-.

Gorilla Glass Under this lies a 3.7-inch AMOLED screen with Clear Back proprietary technology. The resolution, following the strict guidelines set out the operating system, is 800 × 480 pixels (WVGA).

After much research online and try physically different teams, I decided not by the hardware, but by the OS. Windows Phone 7 was my choice and not be the best, but for being the most widely adopted my preferences. But now that Nokia has given birth to this new equipment, I think my thirst for Windows Phone hardware + will be quenched.

Our colleagues from the U.S. Engadget were the Lumia 800 finger shortly after the performance. My first impression: it feels, not surprisingly, exactly like a N9 at. The polycarbonate shell is pleasant to the touch and not scratch as easily as plastic or metal colored, because it is dyed. The processing has generally robust, the screen is made of Gorilla Glass.

The best performance is guaranteed by the Lotus Glass due to its unique thermal properties that allow it to maintain its shape during the manufacturing process at high temperature, avoiding bending or deformation of the glass. During the production phases can then ensure the 'absence of imperfections with great precision and control the thickness of the material