Thread: Nokia E 5 camera does not focus properly

Nokia E 5 camera does not focus properly

I was a big fan of Nokia mobile phone I never like to use any other phone but after buying the Nokia E 5 I am not sure that I will anymore follows the legacy of Nokia mobile phone any more I have bought the Nokia E 5 recently and found the lot of glitches on this phone and the major problem is the camera that is not focused well I mean the picture is not clear now I had the Nokia N93 which has 3.2 megapixel camera and as compared to the Nokia E 5 that camera quality of N 93 as fare more better that the camera of the Nokia E 5 which has 5 Megapixel camera Nokia should look after this problem before releasing the product into the market is there any way to get this phone replaced by Nokia care as I don’t want it to be repaired and given back to me again is there anyone here who can guide me trough this problem am I the only one who is see this issue please reply guys thanks

Re: Nokia E 5 camera does not focus properly

I don’t have Nokia E 5 but I am assuming that you already know that E 5 is using the fixed focus technology that is EDoF (Extended Depth of Field) some thing that is opposite to the Auto focus technology so before judging the camera you should learn about the EDoF on the Nokia site or in Google i think you will get some idea about the camera and its picture quality

That means that the fixed focused does not take the picture of the macro business care that really very disappointing I was hoping very much from this phone but I guess I made the wrong decision on this one if I would know this earlier than I would be not taken this phone instead I would have taken some phone that have auto focus on it damn me

I was also having the same problem now I am stuck with it and there is not anything that I can do about this. What Nokia is doing is allowing their customer and by that I mean there loyal customer to leave them and go to some another brand hope they learn soon

Yeah men I was so impressed by qwerty keypad and 5 Megapixel camera that I dint bother to see that the camera does not have autofocus what good that camera be if it does not have the autofocus on it